What other kinds of eye area look good on men besides hunter eyes?

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Because it’s obvious hunter eyes aren’t the only type of eyes that can be good looking. Out of the psl gods only O’pry has them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 3202
anything will PCT and decent under eye support. UEE isn’t a big problem with girls tbh they care more about color than actual shape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 5204, Vidyacoper and 8 others
Sleepy eyes, stoner eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5204, goodman78, je3oe and 1 other person
It's prey or hunter

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkstrand, PurplePaintBox, Artemide and 6 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Dwarfmaxxer and Uglyandfat
Any eye that isn't negative to oblivion, doesn't have trash undereye support, upper eyelid exposure is minimal atleast, eyes aren't bulging out, or look weird, PFL should be NORMAL at the least, color game should be STRONG AS HUMANELY possible, medial canthus position shouldn't be invisible, and the eyes shouldn't be open, or narrow as fuck. Normal eyes, something that appeals to the general audience.

It's not all about the eye btw, eyebrow matters alot. Eyebrows should be lowset as humanely possible with positive tilt for a supermodel look, or neutral tilt and still be low-med set. Yes, there are models who have high set eyebrows but are still slaying nonstop (Chico) but for the most part, a med set eyebrow which isn't ARCHED (incel trait) at the ends, and isn't too positive or negative tilted will be absolutely fine.

The thicker the eyebrow, the better it looks. Ofcourse don't go monkey mode, but your eyebrows should be at the very least be visible. You notice how every natural blonde girl/guy has their eyebrows DARKER than their hair color? It's because a darker eyebrow is not only better in terms of looks, it helps others see what your natural curve is when it comes to the eyebrow position.

So, what do we learn?

A supermodel should have low set eyebrows, with good medial canthus, positive canthal tilt/neutral, strong eye color, no scaleral show, undereye support should be tight and strong, eyelashes thick and curly, eyebrows should be thick, positive arched, or neutral, eye should have good PFL (30mm and above), and should be deepset.

A normal person's eye looks like it should have med-set "visible" eyebrows, okay medial canthus, neutral/somewhat negative canthal tilt, okay eye color, slight scaleral show, undereye support should be somewhat present, eyelashes should be atleast present, PFL should be 25 and above.

The difference a eye area can make is exceptionally profound. Jaw is law, but eye and midface come close.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, PrisonMike, tylerhunter97 and 1 other person

Hunter eyes are ideal (Imo), but they aren't mandatory in being perceived as attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204 and Deleted member 4087
anything will PCT and decent under eye support. UEE isn’t a big problem with girls tbh they care more about color than actual shape
I hope this is true, I have pct and somewhat narrow Eyes but I have slight UEE as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204 and jordanbarrettisgod
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
Any eye that isn't negative to oblivion, doesn't have trash undereye support, upper eyelid exposure is minimal atleast, eyes aren't bulging out, or look weird, PFL should be NORMAL at the least, color game should be STRONG AS HUMANELY possible, medial canthus position shouldn't be invisible, and the eyes shouldn't be open, or narrow as fuck. Normal eyes, something that appeals to the general audience.

It's not all about the eye btw, eyebrow matters alot. Eyebrows should be lowset as humanely possible with positive tilt for a supermodel look, or neutral tilt and still be low-med set. Yes, there are models who have high set eyebrows but are still slaying nonstop (Chico) but for the most part, a med set eyebrow which isn't ARCHED (incel trait) at the ends, and isn't too positive or negative tilted will be absolutely fine.

The thicker the eyebrow, the better it looks. Ofcourse don't go monkey mode, but your eyebrows should be at the very least be visible. You notice how every natural blonde girl/guy has their eyebrows DARKER than their hair color? It's because a darker eyebrow is not only better in terms of looks, it helps others see what your natural curve is when it comes to the eyebrow position.

So, what do we learn?

A supermodel should have low set eyebrows, with good medial canthus, positive canthal tilt/neutral, strong eye color, no scaleral show, undereye support should be tight and strong, eyelashes thick and curly, eyebrows should be thick, positive arched, or neutral, eye should have good PFL (30mm and above), and should be deepset.

A normal person's eye looks like it should have med-set "visible" eyebrows, okay medial canthus, neutral/somewhat negative canthal tilt, okay eye color, slight scaleral show, undereye support should be somewhat present, eyelashes should be atleast present, PFL should be 25 and above.

The difference a eye area can make is exceptionally profound. Jaw is law, but eye and midface come close.
can i pm you my eye area

• +1

So, what do we learn?

Curved eyebrows like George Clooney also look good. I believe you can also look go with lack of undereye support, but you have to have a certain pheno and eye shape to pull it off (Imo).

• +1
Also what I like to call “Angel wing eyes”
B413223F 2AA8 4D06 AAB7 7FFE2012869D

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
  • +1
3D4D8E8F CBCB 4231 9D22 D10F32BA4073

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and jordanbarrettisgod
Good post my friend, you're learning quick

• Love it
Curved eyebrows like George Clooney also look good. I believe you can also look go with lack of undereye support, but you have to have a certain pheno and eye shape to pull it off (Imo).
good*

All of the eyelid flaws that are known on this site can look good if they are not combined with each other and are on a person with the proper pheno.

I've seen sclera work, once (never saw it work again though).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe

So, what do we learn?

• JFL
YOU MUST RIP YOUR EYES OUT FOR ULTIMATE HOODING AND BAD BOY DARK TRIAD HALO
images

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, DianabolDownie, HighIQcel and 1 other person
The less UEE the better, some people here were already coping.

Ian Somerharlder type of eyes are good.

Actually any eye area without insane roundish eyes and good thick eyebrows would be good.

Take the Eyebrowpill
Also just O'Pry between the PSL gods has hunter eyes? JFL everyone of them has hunter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator, 5'8manlet and needsolution

Actually any eye area without insane roundish eyes and good thick eyebrows would be good.

Take the Eyebrowpill
At least I have thick eyebrows.

Take the Eyebrowpill
Also just O'Pry between the PSL gods has hunter eyes? JFL everyone of them has hunter eyes.
Original 2

• +1
Reactions: Hector
At least I have thick eyebrows.
Eyebrows are aesthetic and masculine, is half of the eye, you can't have a good eye area without good eyebrows (you can still be GL tho)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Don't most of them fraud like Gandy and Chico?

I agree, it's like the intricate details that you'll see on a picture frame. It frames the frame of the soul.
Chico dont fraud. Look at his IG for example. You can say that sometimes he is trying to look the worst he can.

• +1
Chico dont fraud. Look at his IG for example. You can say that sometimes he is trying to look the worst he can.
Chico gives me both lifefuel and suifuel at once. The lifefuel part coming from the fact that he isn't some bone structure god, but the suifuel comes from the fact that I don't have his eye area. Like I've said though, you don't have to have hunter eyes, but I'd rather have them than not.

Chico gives me both lifefuel and suifuel at once. The lifefuel part coming from the fact that he isn't some bone structure god, but the suifuel comes from the fact that I don't have his eye area. Like I've said though, you don't have to have hunter eyes, but I'd rather have them than not.
Tbh imo its not hard to be above average looking as male.
If you are well groomed and u take skin, hair care then you should be at least 4.5psl.

• +1
Tbh imo its not hard to be above average looking as male.
If you are well groomed and u take skin, hair care then you should be at least 4.5psl.
being 6 PSL minimum is the only acceptable thing Imo, I wonder if you can have that high of a rating without hunter eyes, I honestly don't know.

being 6 PSL minimum is the only acceptable thing Imo, I wonder if you can have that high of a rating without hunter eyes, I honestly don't know.
Jared Leto and Zac Efron are the best examples of this.
0bc3f3cf381431be3c149f175adf2a42
285d1a65933f7bf0b9780db18b893b49 1

• +1
If you develop an extremely masculine aura around yourself by ogremaxing, it can complement feminine roundish eyes. For example:
BB3E86B7 0FDC 45D0 8F56 1DAC6CE4AF6F

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
Something like this

Attachments

• IMG_20200305_000552.jpg
    IMG_20200305_000552.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Love it
You might actually be able to slay in the West, lol. However, just stating that you're an Indian/Bangladeshi (you didn't specifically state your ethnicity) will automatically knock off 2-3 points off of your PSL rating, unfortunately.

You might actually be able to slay in the West, lol. However, just stating that you're an Indian/Bangladeshi (you didn't specifically state your ethnicity) will automatically knock off 2-3 points off of your PSL rating, unfortunately.
Indian

• +1
  • +1
Something like this
Your eye is very good dude. Medial canthus could've been better, and upper eye exposure could be less, but you have the same eyebrows as mine as well as PFL. Very good. Try green eye contacts, your skin will compliment it alot

Your eye is very good dude. Medial canthus could've been better, and upper eye exposure could be less, but you have the same eyebrows as mine as well as PFL. Very good. Try green eye contacts, your skin will compliment it alot
Ok bootleg indian

• JFL