what other race could i pass off as? + looking for some looksmaxing advice (non-surgery)

D

Deleted member 16275

Anmal Lover

Attachments

• IMG_20211219_194414_281.JPG
    IMG_20211219_194414_281.JPG
    254.5 KB · Views: 0
Chihuahua

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Birdcell, Deleted member 13626 and 12 others
623C6F87 955A 4D1E B8C2 5CB25C4792B2

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 13626, N1666 and 2 others
Indian and nothing else

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Aloejuice
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 13626, .👽. and 2 others
subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Sens, gamma and 2 others
non surgical looksmaxing advice pls

Leanmax, get green contacts, get a modern TikTok fringe and low fade, hit gym hard and get tats, if short wear lifts till human height, get nt high class fashion and learn how to speak to foids properly atleast. Get some skincare going for you, bb creams and concealer may help some of ur flaws and lighten skin tone to more white

when you can get surgery

Ottoplasty ( ears)

rhinoplasty

bimax perhaps or jaw implant with some midface projection implants

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, ChristianChad, N1666 and 1 other person
2643954 IMG 20211216 015820 376 3
0211114183357129 2

same species

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, reptiles and Sens
Indian or maybe some type of SEA, but probably just Indian tbh. No escape for you

• +1
Reactions: Sens
  • +1
Reactions: Sens and Lev Peshkov
med

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, Sens, Primordial and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: Primordial
Also if u have a curry accent failo learn to speak with an American accent that’s nt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Bro, you're a kid leave this place. Just chug lots of milk get your vitamin D intake, do high intensity sports for hgh production. Chew hard foods, chew loads of falim and mew.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Jason Voorhees, never_lucky and 1 other person
Bro, you're a kid leave this place. Just chug lots of milk get your vitamin D intake, do high intensity sports for hgh production. Chew hard foods, chew loads of falim and mew.
im addicted to this place its over :feelswhy:

mirin under eye support

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 16275
saudi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
gracile indid as fuk,only passes in northcentral/central/southcentral india thats it
Download 4

ur r even weaker then a typical gracile indid
are u the first child in your family?
how old are you???
and dont put your pic here,got touch some grass,here you will get bullied even more ,go study for whatever entrance exam u studying for

Last edited:
dont blame ur race,cause ur even weaker then a average typical gracile indid
a british jb was attracted to me, but i creeped her out
and please dont go 4 white girls,a 12 year old white girl is more manlier then you,your tiny pathetic jaw and bug eyes creeps them out,you get sterotyped as a bob and vagne

just dont self hate ,there are top tier gracile indid guy.ur just an very below average execption
Download 4

gracile indid as fuk,only passes in northcentral/central/southcentral india thats it
View attachment 1448195
ur r even weaker then a typical gracile indid
are the first child in your family?
how old are you???
and dont put your pic here,got touch some grass,here you will get bullied even more ,go study for whatever entrance exam u studying for
im the second child, im 16
wdym "weaker than a typical gracile indid"

im the second child, im 16
wdym "weaker than a typical gracile indid"
i mean u r a gracile indid,gracile indid is the most typical south asian pheno
this is a gracile indid phenotype
Download 4

and u r even more feminine then a typical gracile indid,means ur a below average indian ,masculinity wise

dont blame ur race,cause ur even weaker then a average typical gracile indid

and please dont go 4 white girls,a 12 year old white girl is more manlier then you,your tiny pathetic jaw and bug eyes creeps them out,you get sterotyped as a bob and vagne

just dont self hate ,there are top tier gracile indid guy.ur just an very below average execption
View attachment 1448202View attachment 1448203
no, she said i was cute n shit, if anything she was the one creeping me out lmao,she was asking for some.. less clothed pics of me

i mean u r a gracile indid,gracile indid is the most typical south asian pheno
this is a gracile indid phenotypeView attachment 1448209

and u r even more feminine then a typical gracile indid,means ur a below average indian ,masculinity wise
im literally 16-

i didnt ask for your age,iam saying ur below average masculinity wise by south asian standards
ur even weaker then a typical indian guy
typical indian guys get stereotyped as bobs and vagene
i probably wont tho because i look feminine right?
whats my psl, and give me some non surgical looksmaxing advice

typical indian guys get stereotyped as bobs and vagene
i probably wont tho because i look feminine right?
whats my psl, and give me some non surgical looksmaxing advice
you r not undertanding what i am trying to say, u r cringe :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
and dont go for white girls further embarrising yourself they will laugh at yoou,just study max for whatever you r trying study in india
u r below average even for a indian,just money mex,u got no masculinity
your psl or smv or whatever doesnt exist u r out of dating game,it never began for you.just study max then get rich

you r not undertanding what i am trying to say, u r cringe :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
and dont go for white girls further embarrising yourself they will laugh at yoou,just study max for whatever you r trying study in india
u r below average even for a indian,just money mex,u got no masculinity
your psl or smv or whatever doesnt exist u r out of dating game,it never began for you.just study max then get rich
judging by your grammar and the way you text, it looks like you experienced being stereotyped as bobs and vagene firsthand by white foids :lul:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and justinzayn
judging by your grammar and the way you text, it looks like you experienced being stereotyped as bobs and vagene firsthand by white foids :lul:
ofc the plan is to studymax and get rich, looking to looksmax too while im at it

no i am not that cringe degenerate lik u indians,who creeps on random white girls online,i know i cant get one,so i never tried,even before the sterotype
ofc the plan is to studymax and get rich, looking to looksmax too while im at it
you just cant do much,ur r naturally not blessed with masculinity sorry bro

no i am not that cringe degenerate lik u indians,who creeps on random white girls online,i know i cant get one,so i never tried,even before the sterotype

you just cant do much,ur r naturally not blessed with masculinity sorry bro
if anyones cringe, its nihilistic defeatist self hating curry cunts like yourself. sorry bro you never even had a chance :lul:

Leanmax, get green contacts, get a modern TikTok fringe and low fade, hit gym hard and get tats, if short wear lifts till human height, get nt high class fashion and learn how to speak to foids properly atleast. Get some skincare going for you, bb creams and concealer may help some of ur
BB cream?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov