What pdo threads do I buy

RickysNotCool

RickysNotCool

Iron
Idk what pdo threads to buy for injection in the ue for collagen production and less ue

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Solution
RickysNotCool
Ok well can you tell me what I can do to improve my eye are plz I rlly need it. This is what I look like rn
threads don't do shit for the eye area, all threads work for collagen production.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Ok well can you tell me what I can do to improve my eye are plz I rlly need it. This is what I look like rn

Attachments

• IMG_2851.jpeg
    IMG_2851.jpeg
    273.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: yoannmogger and slavicpsycho
Solution
botox on his brow.

pdo might've helped with his eyebrows.
Botox and pdo on brow was super legit, id say that was the best pdo placement. I lowered my brows alot with those 2.

Gonna do more tmr thanks for the reminder Op

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer and Orc
Botox and pdo on brow was super legit, id say that was the best pdo placement. I lowered my brows alot with those 2.

if you can do a close inspection to see if you've gained any hairs, they're used for this due to increased bloodflow.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
It’s so expensive tho and I can’t even get it yet cuz most sites use crypto as payments and I m not 18 yet
it cost me around £220 for everything included so yeah kind of but, i know a guy who knows a guy otherwise i wouldn’t be on gear rn

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and RickysNotCool

Gonna shove some under my eyes when I get a job, is it worth it? Will you do it for CT?

keep in mind it supposedly takes 8-12 weeks for collagen to produce after threads. its cope and only gives quick results for a couple hours