what people dont get about *proper* seriousmaxxing

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
im going to keep this post low effort cuz im time efficiency maxxing

basically , people like fun . people like jokes . i do as well . but i am more strategic about how i spend my time . i am seriousmaxxing , but this does not at all mean im not haveing fun . for me , everything i do (in freetime) is fun & exciteing . the strategy is to align ur hobbies with something useful outside of being a mere hobby . i used to make card games for fun , now for me thinking about anti ageing is the most fun thing , & now i can age less .

theres no point to doing things merely for enjoyment when u can make the strategic choice to do something out of excitement & make progress . think about famous scientists , they were not bored wageslaves just being serious , they were actually intrigued by what they were doing .

often when u can hit multiple birds with fewer stones , its more strategic . in this case the birds r functions , like fun or progress or money , & the stones being time or effort .

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Sapieeen
"There's no point to doing things merely for enjoyment." Lmao. You're probably one of those autists that comes across as unlikeable because you think "there's no point in having small talk/meaningless conversation."

"There's no point to doing things merely for enjoyment." Lmao. You're probably one of those autists that comes across as unlikeable because you think "there's no point in having small talk/meaningless conversation."
its not that theres *no* point , its that theres merely *one* point . strategizeing is fun , so its 2 points with 1 arbitrary unit of time .

play a card game , u have two cards . one gives u 1 point . the other gives u 1 point & the opponent -1 point . which one u play ?

well real life matters more than a game , & the present is ur hand .

ill win while u lose

people who r too dumb to use logical arguments resort to ridiculeing so that fellow copers will support them

its not that theres *no* point , its that theres merely *one* point . strategizeing is fun , so its 2 points with 1 arbitrary unit of time .
People have different priorities and justifications for the things they like to do. You might say it’s “pointless” to do something like play golf. For a guy who’s putting a lot of physical and mental effort into his career and/or his family, the entire point of playing golf is to relax and decompress. Obviously many people have pointless hobbies when they need to be more productive. But if you don’t have problems being productive, it’s ok to enjoy doing something for the sake of doing it.

People have different priorities and justifications for the things they like to do. You might say it’s “pointless” to do something like play golf. For a guy who’s putting a lot of physical and mental effort into his career and/or his family, the entire point of playing golf is to relax and decompress. Obviously many people have pointless hobbies when they need to be more productive. But if you don’t have problems being productive, it’s ok to enjoy doing something for the sake of doing it.
water

im going to keep this post low effort cuz im time efficiency maxxing

basically , people like fun . people like jokes . i do as well . but i am more strategic about how i spend my time . i am seriousmaxxing , but this does not at all mean im not haveing fun . for me , everything i do (in freetime) is fun & exciteing . the strategy is to align ur hobbies with something useful outside of being a mere hobby . i used to make card games for fun , now for me thinking about anti ageing is the most fun thing , & now i can age less .

theres no point to doing things merely for enjoyment when u can make the strategic choice to do something out of excitement & make progress . think about famous scientists , they were not bored wageslaves just being serious , they were actually intrigued by what they were doing .

often when u can hit multiple birds with fewer stones , its more strategic . in this case the birds r functions , like fun or progress or money , & the stones being time or effort .
Why is your pfp a abo girl

y not ?

exotic idk
She’s actually a cute little girl(NOT IN A PEDO WAY, LIKE SHES A CUTE KID) while most Abos have intimidating some would say Neanderthal esque face.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
She’s actually a cute little girl(NOT IN A PEDO WAY, LIKE SHES A CUTE KID) while most Abos have intimidating some would say Neanderthal esque face.
yes agrred . its cuz neoteny . probably ogre now JFL