What people need to know about eye hooding

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Eye hooding is merely fat placement. As we all know Orbitals are everything. Just because someone has very hooded eyes doesnt mean their eye area is very good as this could be a genetic illusion.

Always try to look at basically how forward the bones around the eyes are first. Aswell as female options of that person.

This can be seen in elvis

Elvis presley 9446466 1 402

Doesnt have the proper hooded eye look but you can see his upper cheekbone is very forward and his bone mass above his eyes. Therefore he is loved by females.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, alex569, eyearea and 1 other person
long almond eyes, with slight uee like meeks and chico mog imo. What your saying about hooding is accurate though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 6403 and DesperadoRatado
long almond eyes with, slight uee like meeks and chico mog imo. What your saying about hooding is accurate though
just lol at this , your eyes should resemble a feline like barrett. Dont have this? kys

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow
just lol at this , your eyes should resemble a feline like barrett. Dont have this? kys
autism ruining your brain son? Feline eyes are indeed insane, but women are more attracted to someone like meeks who has top tier shape and pfl-pfw ratio. Muh hooded eyes are not attractive to the greatest subset of women

It doesnt really matter tbh it's all bone and in my opinion colour. As I believe pheno is very important and it's part of it.

my lateral orbital rims are pretty bad tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and YoungJohnnyDepp
autism ruining your brain son? Feline eyes are indeed insane, but women are more attracted to someone like meeks who has top tier shape and pfl-pfw ratio. Muh hooded eyes are not attractive to the greatest subset of women
i promise meeks would be even more slayer with more hooding and it wouldnt decrease his popularity with women. Feline eyes are never a con they are either neutrual or a considered hot , feline looking eyes are ideal saying otherwise is coping but how else would people cope knowing that they dont have the ideal eye area since having a good combo of things which makes a feline eye area is so insanely rare

i promise meeks would be even more slayer with more hooding and it wouldnt decrease his popularity with women. Feline eyes are never a con they are either neutrual or a considered hot , feline looking eyes are ideal saying otherwise is coping but how else would people cope knowing that they dont have the ideal eye area since having a good combo of things which makes a feline eye area is so insanely rare
Point is hes still a slayer cause he has the bones. That's like saying chico would be eve more a slayer at 6'5 with ice blue eyes

• +1
idk, i have good eye width, medial canthus, and decent shape, all i need is complete hooding and i would have feline eye area.

idk, i have good eye width, medial canthus, and decent shape, all i need is complete hooding and i would have feline eye area.
''all i need'' thats what i meant there is usually something lacking to make it feline , having legit every trait you need for feline eye area is incredibly rare i have legit never seen a single person with jeff seid / barrett tier eyes

''all i need'' thats what i meant there is usually something lacking to make it feline , having legit every trait you need for feline eye area is incredibly rare i have legit never seen a single person with jeff seid / barrett tier eyes
ok barrett has feline eyes, but not seid. Seid's eyes have no medial canthus, they are just really small with excellent under eye support

ok barrett has feline eyes, but not seid. Seid's eyes have no medial canthus, they are just really small with excellent under eye support
it looks ok no?

• +1
Why does my hooding fat push my upper eyelid down to give me nct? My eyes are extremely hood but it pushes my kids down thus giving me nct?