what percent bodyfat am i down to

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

life could be a dream… on amphetimines
No pump. and ik i have literally no back so stfu i’m working on it. i’m just asking for a ballpark bodyfat percentage guess

No Flexing Abs:
672AC2EA 4037 4F28 AF5E 74802E38C181

Flexing Abs:
CD4FE28A 1BCE 4961 A13E 003E6785AF52

Arms Up and Flexing:
5E655ADA A3FE 4FF1 B3BD C8608DEBC001

trying to get to 12% within a month. my guess is that this is 14ish what do u guys think. i’m horrible at telling this shit

Attachments

• 6B496A23-5B3E-4199-B9B6-887B638DEBAE.jpeg
    6B496A23-5B3E-4199-B9B6-887B638DEBAE.jpeg
    284.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: JCaesar, silencio, aerooooo and 2 others
oops wrong section. @coispet @emeraldglass move to looksmaxxing questions plz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, emeraldglass, coisbhai and 1 other person
looks about 14%
its my estimate

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
looks about 14%
its my estimate
yeah that’s what i was thinking. i have no clue how these bodybuilders can get down to like 6-7% for shoes jfl. this shits harder than i thought

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and S1d456
13 percent imo you have striations even when not felxing

• +1
  • +1
yeah that’s what i was thinking. i have no clue how these bodybuilders can get down to like 6-7% for shoes jfl. this shits harder than i thought
same bro, i‘ve benn cutting since october last year i‘m probably at same bf as you rn

• +1
Reactions: Jova
JFL mr fraud himself is mad because someone didnt boost his self esteem with one number🤣. That pic was 5 months ago btw
cope and seethe greycel. cope and seethe. ur an ugly looksminned version of me

JFL I sent that to a girl which I slept with around 2 months ago
wow congrats you slept with a girl! since ur bragging about it i can tell it’s not a very common occurrence for you…must suck. and the worst part is that ur probably just larping about it also. sad life man sad life

wow congrats you slept with a girl! since ur bragging about it i can tell it’s not a very common occurrence for you…must suck. and the worst part is that ur probably just larping about it also. sad life man sad life
Better than nothing, I never had sex tbh

• +1
These mfers blast growth hormones and are on appetite supressors 24/7. Going below 10 percent is the most sick, unnatural and unhealthy thing to do

JFL not bragging just proving a point. Really sad life you must have too with your div 1 hating and 5000 posts

JFL not bragging just proving a point. Really sad life you must have too with your div 1 hating and 5000 posts
“hating” i don’t hate on anyone here. other than fucking you. i have hated u since ur first post. like kendrick lamar’s diss track i hate everything about you. i hate the way the way you type, i hate the way you look, i hate ur rotted 16 year old brain, i hate ur disgusting skin.

“hating” i don’t hate on anyone here. other than fucking you. i have hated u since ur first post. like kendrick lamar’s diss track i hate everything about you. i hate the way the way you type, i hate the way you look, i hate ur rotted 16 year old brain, i hate ur disgusting skin.
You were probably crying while writing this JFL. Keep doing it I really dont give a shit

• +1
You were probably crying while writing this JFL. Keep doing it I really dont give a shit
u wish brother im crying tears of laughter at ur skin and this filter boyo
A62E4D17 AB60 4560 8A7D B05EC86E1AA0
E3B5C46A 9D65 4EF9 B4E0 E0D7A345F20B

Funny GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back