What percent of a gymcel's followers/likes are other bodybuilding men?

BeestungLipsTheory

BeestungLipsTheory

Iron
To me it seems like gym posting, like posting PRs, only posting about working out is girl repellent. I'd guess about 10% of a gymcel's followers and likes are women. Compared to a slim man that's good looking in the face who's likes and followers are probably leaning towards 75-80% women, mostly JBs. On the topic of gymcelling, I believe you should work out to the point where you're sexually dimorphic to women and that overdoing it doesn't yield you anymore respect or wetness from women that aren't gross, muscly, and into gym culture too.

The whole point is to get a following and make income (Status & Purpose maxxing ) . That’s literally why they do it , not to try and get chicks in their comments .

Last edited:
The whole point is to get a following and make income (Status & Purpose maxxing ) . That’s literally why they do it , not to try and get chicks in their comments .
It's still female repellent. I think the average gymcel has a worse ratio than someone posting normal photos of themselves and their face.

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
reddit tier thread

people like you are a cancer

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
It's still female repellent. I think the average gymcel has a worse ratio than someone posting normal photos of themselves and their face.
right having muslces and looking good is totally female repellent . If you dont have a chad 9/10 face 9 psl then being skinny is NOT going to help u at all . Get in the gym and ascend or die incel

My estimate is it breaks down:
40% Straight gymcels
40% gay men
20% females

Users who are viewing this thread

Back