What percentage of looks...

B

Bdf4030

Silver
What percentage of looks is personal preference?

• Hmm...
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Image 2021 07 15 044738

• Love it
Reactions: pizza
Vauge question. You cannot put a reasonable number on this because its so subjective. If I find a girl attractive I would expect other people to find her attractive. Unconventionally attractive people are rare.

I cannot answer this question, all I know is that all attractive people will share simillar features.

25% when dating, <10% when hooking up

• +1
Reactions: chadison
25% when dating, <10% when hooking up
I like this answer. There's no doubt sometimes you're on the line with a girl and as you get to know more you want to fuck her. I think 20% of looks is subjective and 80% is objective, roughly.

I like this answer. There's no doubt sometimes you're on the line with a girl and as you get to know more you want to fuck her. I think 20% of looks is subjective and 80% is objective, roughly.

That's correct face wise... certain things are much higher though such as height in men and bodyfat percentage.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
That's correct face wise... certain things are much higher though such as height in men and bodyfat percentage.
Well of course there's obvious cutoffs, you can't be 5'4 lol. But some women may accept a 5'8/9 man, and others may only take 5'11 and up. No one likes a fat man.

attractive features is personal prefence, unattractive features are universal.