What Pheno am I?

Deleted member 10516

Deleted member 10516

It’s over...
I asked this before in maybe a bad way and didn’t get proper feedback. I was just curious on what pheno would someone like me be if Tri-racial. Black, White, and Asian...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Kick this greycel off the forum

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter and Warlow
You cant just get put into a particular phenotype. Phenotypes are general and there is so much variation, especially if you have european, west african, and east asian dna. All you can do is post a picture of yourself and see how attractive you are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
That’s a unique look, I’ll give you that

BBC MAXXED LIGHTSKIN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 10516 and 1 other person
T
You cant just get put into a particular phenotype. Phenotypes are general and there is so much variation, especially if you have european, west african, and east asian dna. All you can do is post a picture of yourself and see how attractive you are
Thanks for the reply. Exactly what I was curious on !!!

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
I asked this before in maybe a bad way and didn’t get proper feedback. I was just curious on what pheno would someone like me be if Tri-racial. Black, White, and Asian...
56% amerimutt

I know one white-blasian girl (1/2 Asian, 1/4 black, 1/4 white) and she is gorgeous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
you have the athleticism of a black, the skin halo of a white, and the intelligence of an asian
This is interesting actually. I’m built like a nigga, have white ass pale skin, but a dark bbc... maybe my eyes are Asian

Looked it up sounds interesting and possibly accurate!
They are blacks but with light skin and monolids
This is why some north africans have monolids because of ancient capoid genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
where's the pic?

Did some research. The main 5 phenotypes I belong to are Nordid, Mediterranid, Bantuid, Congolid, and Robust Polynesid.