What Pheno is this girl?

C

CyberPsychodelic

Iron
Screenshot 20240710 175429

Screenshot 20240710 175350

Screenshot 20240710 175453

Her brown hair + blue eyes and pale skin mogs (colouring)

she doesn’t mog shit :lul:

she looks like any basic white girl who’s studying to be an elementary school teacher

she doesn’t mog shit :lul:

she looks like any basic white girl who’s studying to be an elementary school teacher
bruh shes cute
psl brainrotted niggas need women to look like tranny models with masc features and calculate their exact ratios to determine whether its acceptable to find them attractive

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: God-himself and CyberPsychodelic
bruh shes cute
psl brainrotted niggas need women to look like tranny models with masc features and calculate their exact ratios to determine whether its acceptable to find them attractive
she looks like every other teacher i’ve had

bruh shes cute
Yes she is very beautiful, i imagine a man with that colouring (brown hair + pale skin + blue eyes)

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Good 👍🏻in my opinion she is high MTB to HTB, with good appeal and colouring, honestly, i dont crave too much Stacylites or Stacies, there are MTB and HTB i find the sexiest of all woman, im speaking facewise, and whta makes me want to fuck a woman and brings my orimal instint is the body, a MTB or HTB with a hot body obliterates any Stacylite or Stacy with a normal body, i have been turned on by woman of average face just because they have a hot body (wide hips/ good butt)
Aahh and also, before finding about Blackpill/Looksmax, i found MTB to HTB the hottest woman ever, Stacies too and Stacylites too, but i think what gave me a "brainrot" and made me think more women are ugly is Looksmax/ watching Stacies, because before i was not looking a girl and thinking "dhe does have this ratio off and his nose is like this, she is mtb so she is not beautiful" i had not that PSL Autism, the best bet for us men, is to not be too much time on Internet watching Chads ir Stacies bexause we get a strong Dooamine hit watching their faces, and then we do not find the other faces/girls we cross paths beautiful, we are numb by lookinh daily Chads and Stacies

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL