What phenotype am i

Helmetron.

Helmetron.

Iron

That pic is not a good, very frauded and @ an angle. it's hard to determine your phenotype with it but I'd say you are native briton with a bit of celtic. Your pudgy nose and under eye area screams mid 15th century english peasant. What surgeries are you planning to get?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mistermogger and slavicpsycho
That pic is not a good, very frauded and @ an angle. it's hard to determine your phenotype with it but I'd say you are native briton with a bit of celtic. Your pudgy nose and under eye area screams mid 15th century english peasant. What surgeries are you planning to get?
Not sure probably things to do with my chin as makes my lower face look fat

Not sure probably things to do with my chin as makes my lower face look fat
are you done with puberty yet? If not wait until you are done with it. Also try to debloat before you do any surgeries.

No im 15 so probably around mid of puberty and whats best way to debloat
Just eat healthy and try to exercise, a water fast here and there can help. Your face will naturally debloat. I didn't realize you were only 15. Just optimize all possible soft maxxing options, maybe get on HGH and mk677 too. If you have any dental issues or jaw problems get them fixed, maybe insurance can cover a bimax for you since you are very young. Wait until you are 20-24 before you do any major surgeries

Just eat healthy and try to exercise, a water fast here and there can help. Your face will naturally debloat. I didn't realize you were only 15. Just optimize all possible soft maxxing options, maybe get on HGH and mk677 too. If you have any dental issues or jaw problems get them fixed, maybe insurance can cover a bimax for you since you are very young. Wait until you are 20-24 before you do any major surgeries
Alr i work out anyway and have a wide frame always get compliments on my physique so will try to water fast and other methods