What physique can you achieve with natural training ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
ANY BEFORE NS AFTER PICS PLZ ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: terrorblade, Dystopian, sergeant blackpill and 6 others
depends on genetics shit genetics shit dyel physique

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
on my opinion if you just eat 2g of protein per 1kg get enought calories like surplus 100-200 sleep good have good training plan workout atleast 4 times a week for 2years straight you can achieve 13%bf phisiq at same wheight as your height so lets say your 188cm -100 88kg 13% bf phisiq but it depends on your naturall genetics testosterone and how build you were when your like 15-16 people who have best boddiest tend to be lean and have some muscle size naturally without working out when they were kids on other hand very skinny guys have that lean genetics but hard time building muscle

• +1
Reactions: teemowhite and Bonesbonesbonesbone
on my opinion if you just eat 2g of protein per 1kg get enought calories like surplus 100-200 sleep good have good training plan workout atleast 4 times a week for 2years straight you can achieve 13%bf phisiq at same wheight as your height so lets say your 188cm -100 88kg 13% bf phisiq but it depends on your naturall genetics testosterone and how build you were when your like 15-16 people who have best boddiest tend to be lean and have some muscle size naturally without working out when they were kids on other hand very skinny guys have that lean genetics but hard time building muscle
I see

It all depends on genetics
some will be skinny fat forever
others will easily get big and lean after a year of training

It all depends on genetics
some will be skinny fat forever
others will easily get big and lean after a year of training
Bruh but ngl the blackpill true, my sisters be talking about this famous actor she saw irl in a shopping mall and the first two things she says or notice is face and heught, “He looks cuter and way taller irl” … bruh blackpilled i dont think body even matters as long as ur lean

you won't know until you train for a year or two, and you might respond better to different types of exercise.

I was a rail until I switched to heavier barbell training and then blew up all of a sudden and gained 30kg of muscle.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
you won't know until you train for a year or two, and you might respond better to different types of exercise.

I was a rail until I switched to heavier barbell training and then blew up all of a sudden and gained 30kg of muscle.
so i will know my max muscle gains within 3 years of training then yes ?

Bruh but ngl the blackpill true, my sisters be talking about this famous actor she saw irl in a shopping mall and the first two things she says or notice is face and heught, “He looks cuter and way taller irl” … bruh blackpilled i dont think body even matters as long as ur lean
Which actor

so i will know my max muscle gains within 3 years of training then yes ?
you'll know what your base is after two years or so, as long as you somewhat hit your entire body and overload your movements.

if it's not enough you can always stop being natural, but you might not need to, don't pay too much attention to weight or ffmi, two dudes can weigh at the same bodyfat the same and look completely different.

IMG 20221211 114448
Screenshot 20221211 121902 comhuaweihimovieoverseas
Screenshot 20221211 115133 comhuaweihimovieoverseas

IMG 20220102 211216
IMG 20221118 162252
IMG 20221029 201027

This is me 183cm 78kg bassically i dont use any supplements no protein creatine nothing i only eat diet around 2500cal to 3100cal when i workout i consume a lot of fat most of my diet is fat like quark greek yogurt nuts eggs some carbs and some meat not that often also peanut butter banana sandwiches everyday i eat around 4 to 5 times a day 3-4normal meals and have a big snack sometimes pizza if not nuts banana candies chips around 1kcals snack i wourkout 3months 4 times a week and then stop working out for next 3 months than workout again for 3 months so in year i wourkout for 6months the rest 6months rest and have no diet like 2300cals lose all muscle i builded lol also i do some running sometimes swimming

• +1
Reactions: Orc and Deleted member 6128

What were you doing before the heavier barbell training?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
bodyweight and random dumbbell shit, still looked good but had no chest.

I actually did this backwards - started out with heavy barbell work and once I perma stalled after a few years switched to body weight (didn’t see the point owning a barbell if I wasn’t able to use it to progress) and I actually made a few more gains.

Body weight does lack a really good chest exercise, sets of 40+ push ups are not really effective and the one arm variants are too shoulder/tricep dominant.

Were handstand push-ups part of your routine then?

Were handstand push-ups part of your routine then?
my routine was incredibly lacking, I don't remember doing much more than some core bullshit, curls, flyes, front raises and such.

my routine was incredibly lacking, I don't remember doing much more than some core bullshit, curls, flyes, front raises and such.
yes training core is indeed cope
my core looks 100% the same whether I train it or not. It's all about being lean and genetics

View attachment 1990896View attachment 1990897View attachment 1990898
View attachment 1990899View attachment 1990900View attachment 1990901
This is me 183cm 78kg bassically i dont use any supplements no protein creatine nothing i only eat diet around 2500cal to 3100cal when i workout i consume a lot of fat most of my diet is fat like quark greek yogurt nuts eggs some carbs and some meat not that often also peanut butter banana sandwiches everyday i eat around 4 to 5 times a day 3-4normal meals and have a big snack sometimes pizza if not nuts banana candies chips around 1kcals snack i wourkout 3months 4 times a week and then stop working out for next 3 months than workout again for 3 months so in year i wourkout for 6months the rest 6months rest and have no diet like 2300cals lose all muscle i builded lol also i do some running sometimes swimming
Dyele Framelet, i am sorry bro

yes training core is indeed cope
my core looks 100% the same whether I train it or not. It's all about being lean and genetics
I train my core with some bodyweight once a week or so.

so many retards tell me to train my obliques and quads even though all that does is ruin your contour.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel