What Pisses Me Off About Constant Rejection

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Take my former oneitis for example. She friendzoned me. Fine, you're not attracted to me, I'm rejected again, it happens.

But here's what pisses me off...

Her future boyfriend isn't going to be another virgin like me, no. He's gonna be a guy who's been fucking girls his whole life.
While I can't even get ONE girl to like me back in my over 2 decades of life. That's BULLSHIT.

If she rejects me to be with another virgin guy, fine. Good for him. But that's not the case. Instead, while I get rejected over and over, the same guys get girl after girl. That's NOT fucking fair.

Other guys get everything, and I get nothing. There's no balance.

Life is a rigged game. People are literally put into the game of life with better equipment (looks). I'm in a war with other men. They are born with missiles, and I have a stick. Shit is RIGGED.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Casadonis, Zygos4Life and 11 others
No shit, girls are more willing to sleep with you/date with you if you have had previous experience. No one in this world prefers innocence. If you didn't start early and ahead of the pack, you will stay at the bottom for a long ass time unless you can badboyxmax and reach these other guys level.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and SHARK
i hate planet earth

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 2810 and SHARK
What you get multiplies.
You damage 1 thing and it's likely that a chain reaction happens.

Winning means more winning.

Money gets you money.

Being incel gets you low experience which is an insult to injury as gl guys get experience with women and confidence that helps them further.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
It is what it is

life was never meant to be fair
some win, some lose =)

No shit, girls are more willing to sleep with you/date with you if you have had previous experience. No one in this world prefers innocence. If you didn't start early and ahead of the pack, you will stay at the bottom for a long ass time unless you can badboyxmax and reach these other guys level.
i prefer girls that are "clean" (mb not virgins) , even if i got sexual experiences
who the hell wants to fuck whore who was semen bag to all guys in ur city or more ?

i prefer girls that are "clean" (mb not virgins) , even if i got sexual experiences
who the hell wants to fuck whore who was semen bag to all guys in ur city or more ?
Better luck in the next dimension, finding someone pure like this is extremely hard nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
The more experienced guys get the less experienced girls

it is what it is boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Be chad or death theory confirmed yet again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
indeed but not impossible
To me personally I don't care how many guys a girl has been with if I click with her extremely well. I'm sure most disagree with me though. It's not like you're fucking the guy.

Anyway, for me, if a girl has fucked 5 guys but is someone I like and have never met someone like her yet in my life; I will take her over someone who might be a virgin but who I like, but not as much as the first example.

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
Cope or rope boyo

Caged hard at "they are born with missles, and I have a stick" :lul: :lul: :lul: