What products should I use after dermastamping and rolling.

twra

twra

Iron
Title, and where should I stamp and roll?

Trying to get every benefit from it:
- receding hairline regrowth.
- thicker, darker eyebrows, beard and stache
- collagen production (trying to get overall collagen production + targeted areas, such as smile lines, forehead wrinkles.)

Also, what products should I use to thicken and darken my eyelashes (maybe promote new growth too).

Thinking about using volufiline under my eyes for added support and on my smile lines (is this a good idea, please let me know)

Title, and where should I stamp and roll?

Trying to get every benefit from it:
- receding hairline regrowth.
- thicker, darker eyebrows, beard and stache
- collagen production (trying to get overall collagen production + targeted areas, such as smile lines, forehead wrinkles.)
How many mm of dermaroll are you doing in your face?

Use minoxidil of hair and eyebrows
Also, what products should I use to thicken and darken my eyelashes (maybe promote new growth too).
Latisse is the only thing that works, castor oil and rosemary oil are copes, even tho it will melt your fat pads if used for too long and you might loose results when stopping.
Thinking about using volufiline under my eyes for added support and on my smile lines (is this a good idea, please let me know)
I do that, i don’t know if it’s cold or no, but i’m trying.

• +1
Reactions: twra
How many mm of dermaroll are you doing in your face?
Haven't started yet, so not sure (prob min). Should I stamp the hairline, forehead and smile lines, and roll the rest?
Latisse is the only thing that works, castor oil and rosemary oil are copes, even tho it will melt your fat pads if used for too long and you might loose results when stopping.
What fat pads would it melt down?

Last edited:
under eyes and hooding
😨. Ain't that ass? I mean hooding would be alright though, aye? Under eyes would be counterintuitive to volufiline.
idk the difference between stamping and rolling tbh
I think dermastamping is for more of a controlled growth pattern, whist rolling is kinda random. Not sure either- hear they have different effects though.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
😨. Ain't that ass? I mean hooding would be alright though, aye? Under eyes would be counterintuitive to volufiline.
Honestly i’d say hooding is worst than under eye. I have hooded eyes and if i lost my hooding i would look like some fucking scared feminine bitch.
I think dermastamping is for more of a controlled growth pattern, whist rolling is kinda random. Not sure either- hear they have different effects though.
Gotcha

• +1
Honestly i’d say hooding is worst than under eye. I have hooded eyes and if i lost my hooding i would look like some fucking scared feminine bitch.
So basically, Castor oil and Rosemary oil negatively impact your looks? Don't understand how it's popular and recommended.

So basically, Castor oil and Rosemary oil negatively impact your looks? Don't understand how it's popular and recommended.
they dont negatively impact looks, they are just copes. they dont work.

And you can't say popular and recommended just because you saw them on tiktok jfl.

• +1