• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Subhuman Philtrum, TITUS and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Diremeyer and Kenickie
Probs 5.5 as that will mean you are chad to some girls

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet and Kenickie
6 psl or above is ideal, you can fuck anyone, you won't even need a tinder.
5 psl is the minimum, but it will take some effort, and some feature to compensate, like being 6'2

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Over and Kenickie
8 PSL.

Why do you always ask these questions?

• +1
Reactions: Diremeyer
With frauded pics, chill bio and social skills, anyone can fk on tinder. Jaw is law on there tho unfortunately for birdcels.

tinder is real life

6 PSL assuming cute means beckies

No way. A 6 PSL could definitely have some success on Tinder, but not fuck beckies (plural) with no effort. There are PSL 7 and above guys, enough to go around, so for fucking with no strings attached, with no effort, you'd have to be better looking.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Over
No way. A 6 PSL could definitely have some success on Tinder, but not fuck beckies (plural) with no effort. There are PSL 7 and above guys, enough to go around, so for fucking with no strings attached, with no effort, you'd have to be better looking.
depends how you define "effort"

is chatting for a few days on snap "effort"?

What do you say on tinder? do you have a general format or just comment on sumshit on their bio? I'm really bored of same converation where I always get ghosted when I bring up a root.

What do you say on tinder? do you have a general format or just comment on sumshit on their bio? I'm really bored of same converation where I always get ghosted when I bring up a root.
when i've chadfished i just bullshit and what not and ask for their snap, then bullshit some more.

tbf i haven' done it extensively though

Snapping for a few days and then meeting up is the regular way of going about things. It certainly isn't much effort, but it's some. If beckies are 7/10, and our PSL 6 guy would match, he'd rarely fuck on the first date. Maybe some uggos, but not many of these either, as they go for quality. There's always a good looking guy with zero standards, ready to pump and dump.

Our PSL 6 guy would prolly meet fewer than a tenth of his matches, and he'd get fierce competition on Planet Tinder, which is overpopulated with males. I won't, but if you doubt it, try chadfishing with a non-chad, i.e. with a 6/10.

Most girls aren't beckies. Beckies are 7/10.

If beckies are 7/10
see, this is where the confusion lies

beckies to me are 5-6 range, average and slightly above

stacylites are 7/10
stacies are 8+

• +1
Most girls aren't beckies. Beckies are 7/10.

A Becky is an average young woman. She is subordinate to Stacy in terms of looks and social status.

beckies are normal, stacies are hot

if becky is 7, what is a 5/10 girl called?

You're right, I'm wrong.

The lingo is new to me. Going into the thread I thought of:
  • Stacies as 8/10
  • Beckies as 7/10
  • Plain-Janes as 4-6
But okay, beckies as 4-6, how well would a PSL 6 do?

He'd still compete with PSL 7 and above, who'd smash anything, and I do mean anything. You're free to disagree, but this is how I see his Tinder experience:

Swipe "YES" on everything, match with girls ranging from bottom tier to midtier. Most in the lower end. None of these message him first; for Chad they'd message first, but it'd be something bland like «Hi 😊».

Our PSL 6 guy would get a few matches, and he'd try to engage them in conversation. Many don't reply, some do. Most wouldn't date him. Less than a tenth he's chatting to would meet up. They don't want to put out immediately, as he's not Chad, and we all know, they've got instant access to Chad, all of them.

They'd want to vet him, date him before smashing, getting to know him, so he'd at least have to meet up two-three-four-five times before smashing. Every now and then he'd find someone who'd smash immediately, but that's not his usual experience. His usual experience is dearth.

I know a guy who is PSL 6 (barely), and that's his Tinder experience. He has some sleazy tricks up his sleeve, though. He sets his distance to max, so he's swiping on thousands of profiles, and he accepts absolutely everything, and then drives (!) half across the country to hook up, using Dark Arts PUA, which is hilarious, but beyond the scope of this thread.

Last edited:
JFL. No there are VERY FEW PSL 7s in real life. Not even close enough to go around

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and PYT
With no effort
7 at least.

With psl 6 you probably still have to put in extra work just to bang some average chicks, and they might ghost you too.

JFL. No there are VERY FEW PSL 7s in real life. Not even close enough to go around

Jfl if you believe that. If you browse tinder as a female, a plain-Jane, and you live in just about any American city, you'll match with PSL 7 guys right away. They're atop the stack, the first guys she swipes, and it's to keep women going they're presented with hunks first. If you're a landwhale on the other hand, you won't get instant Chad access. Landwhales do match with Chad, but they often complain "guys don't reply to my messages", meaning Chad ignores her.

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Subhuman trash
You're right, I'm wrong.

• Stacies as 8/10
  • Beckies as 7/10
  • Plain-Janes as 4-6

He'd still compete with PSL 7 and above, who'd smash anything, and I do mean anything. You're free to disagree, but this is how I see his Tinder experience:

Swipe "YES" on everything, match with girls ranging from bottom tier to midtier. Most in the lower end. None of these message him first; for Chad they'd message first, but it'd be something bland like «Hi 😊».

Our PSL 6 guy would get a few matches, and he'd try to engage them in conversation. Many don't reply, some do. Most wouldn't date him. Less than a tenth he's chatting to would meet up. They don't want to put out immediately, as he's not Chad, and we all know, they've got instant access to Chad, all of them.

They'd want to vet him, date him before smashing, getting to know him, so he'd at least have to meet up two-three-four-five times before smashing. Every now and then he'd find someone who'd smash immediately, but that's not his usual experience. His usual experience is dearth.

I know a guy who is PSL 6 (barely), and that's his Tinder experience. He has some sleazy tricks up his sleeve, though. He sets his distance to max, so he's swiping on thousands of profiles, and he accepts absolutely everything, and then drives (!) half across the country to hook up, using Dark Arts PUA, which is hilarious, but beyond the scope of this thread.
PSL 6 is chad though

PSL 6 = 8/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
You're right, I'm wrong.

• Stacies as 8/10
  • Beckies as 7/10
  • Plain-Janes as 4-6

PSL 6 is chad though

PSL 6 = 8/10
basically i'm saying chad can fuck average non fat girls with extremely little effort

• +1
Jfl if you believe that. If you browse tinder as a female, a plain-Jane, and you live in just about any American city, you'll match with PSL 7 guys right away. They're atop the stack, the first guys she swipes, and it's to keep women going they're presented with hunks first. If you're a landwhale on the other hand, you won't get instant Chad access. Landwhales do match with Chad, but they often complain "guys don't reply to my messages", meaning Chad ignores her.
Another greycel overrating. You probably think 6 psl is slightly above avg lol. 6 psl is already Chad and 7 PSL or higher is a gigachad. I did already swipe as a female account before and the best profiles I saw were guys that were 6 to 6.5 psl. 6.5 psl is already super good looking. I watched a girl swipe right beside me and no 7psl guys were seen even when changing location to milan Italy where many models are. Way more 5+ psl guys and social media maxxed which is usually your biggest competition anyway. 7psl guys aren't really your true comp because they're too rare and you'd be guaranteed to lose against them anyway.

4.5+ PSL if white
6+ PSL if ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
This is knuckle head talk. Post a picture of someone you think is 6 PSL. And then post a picture of a few girls who would be Beckies. Then you can have a useful conversation.

• +1
basically i'm saying chad can fuck average non fat girls with extremely little effort

We're on the same page.

I first read 6/10 guy could smash 7/10 girls with no effort. But 8/10 smashing 4-6/10 with some chit chatting first, yes.

PSL 6 is chad though

PSL 6 = 8/10

Okay, so this is confusing.

I've thought of the looks scale like the Richter scale.

1/10 is repulsive
2/10 is somewhat better
8/10 is Chad
9/10 is extreme, almost no-one gets this rating
10/10 is unthinkable, as no-one is rated that high on average. It takes feelings, personal attraction to get this high

Okay, so this is confusing.

I've thought of the looks scale like the Richter scale.

1/10 is repulsive
2/10 is somewhat better
8/10 is Chad
9/10 is extreme, almost no-one gets this rating
10/10 is unthinkable, as no-one is rated that high on average. It takes feelings, personal attraction to get this high
PSL scale is 1-8
Normie/Decile scale is 1-10

yes it is confusing, i agree with you

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Diremeyer
Way more 5+ psl guys and social media maxxed which is usually your biggest competition anyway.

This I didn't understand. If "and" is "are" then it makes sense, though what is it to be social media maxxed in this context?

If you're talking about social media maxxed guys outside Tinder, then I don't know how 5+ psl guys would compete. But on Tinder it sure helps to post stuff like that we've got on Instagram. Like bungee, beach, biking, rock climbing, parties, games. All that jazz. If you're competing with 6/10 guys 7/10 guys with awkward selfies, then it's a huge advantage to show you're up for fun.

About PSL and x/10. These rating systems are messy. It's like comparing how hot something is using Fahrenheit and Celsius in the same sentence.

6 psl or above is ideal, you can fuck anyone, you won't even need a tinder.
5 psl is the minimum, but it will take some effort, and some feature to compensate, like being 6'2

This I didn't understand. If "and" is "are" then it makes sense, though what is it to be social media maxxed in this context?

If you're talking about social media maxxed guys outside Tinder, then I don't know how 5+ psl guys would compete. But on Tinder it sure helps to post stuff like that we've got on Instagram. Like bungee, beach, biking, rock climbing, parties, games. All that jazz. If you're competing with 6/10 guys 7/10 guys with awkward selfies, then it's a huge advantage to show you're up for fun.

About PSL and x/10. These rating systems are messy. It's like comparing how hot something is using Fahrenheit and Celsius in the same sentence.
PSL 1 - Utterly deformed - Less than 1 percent

PSL 1.5 - Deformed, but not utterly - 1 percentile (I looked it up and 3% of kids are born with birth defects but not all reach adulthood)

PSL 2 - Repulsively hideous (Morbid obese fall here) - 2 percentile

PSL 2.5 - Hideous - 5 percentile

PSL 3 - Very ugly - 10 percentile

PSL 3.5 - Ugly - 30 percentile

PSL 4 - Slightly below average - 40 percentile

PSL 4.5 - Dead average - 50 percentile (Mogs 50% of people, gets mogged by the other 50%)

PSL 5 - Slightly above average - 60 percentile (Mogs 60%, gets mogged by 40%, you get the point)

PSL 5.5 - Good looking - 70 percentile

PSL 6 - Very good looking - 95 percentile

PSL 6.5 - Stunningly good looking - 99 percentile

PSL 7 - Close to perfection - 99.999 percentile (1 in a 100 thousand people)

PSL 7.5 - Pretty much perfect, but misses something striking that PSL 8 has - 99.999999 percentile (1 in 100 million people)

PSL 8 - PSL Gods - You can count them in your fingers

Standard deviations of 0.25 (e.g. 5.75psl) are also allowed.