Photo on 6-11-21 at 1.02 PM.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 126
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
haters will say subhuman because muh kike

5.5 psl

• Woah
Reactions: .*my*.
If you are wondering that whether you can slay with that face/height or not, the answer is yes, you can slay. Even a stacy. (Considering you don't act like a dork.)

• Woah
If you are wondering that whether you can slay with that face/height or not, the answer is yes, you can slay. Even a stacy. (Considering you don't act like a dork.)
No it's not because of that I already got a low tier stacylite, I'm just obsessed with healthmaxxing and looksmaxxing.

There's even a book that's called be obsessed or be average. That's kinda how I feel.

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
Sounds cool.

I got your point. Keep looksmaxxing bro
She's white too. It's kinda hilarious that non white men would rather choose a white girl with 3 teeth and a missing leg over a stacy of their kind :ROFLMAO: that's me lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and bernanddrago
No it's not because of that I already got a low tier stacylite, I'm just obsessed with healthmaxxing and looksmaxxing.

There's even a book that's called be obsessed or be average. That's kinda how I feel.
perfection or death

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago and .*my*.
She's white too. It's kinda hilarious that non white men would rather choose a white girl with 3 teeth and a missing leg over a stacy of their kind :ROFLMAO: that's me lol
Are you completely jew?

• JFL
Are you completely jew?
No half white so I remind myself of that occasionally just so I won't feel bad about stealing the white man's girl and breathing his air

• JFL
Reactions: bernanddrago
The only reason that we're depressed is because we aren't where we're capable of being, which is our full potential.
exactly. Same boat as you boyo. Just need rim implant and a few softmaxes now

• +1
You gotta looksmin to 3 PSL. Women don't like handsome guys.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, AcneScars and .*my*.
You gotta looksmin to 3 PSL. Women don't like handsome guys.
I wouldn't be surprised and quite frankly I think I read that somewhere on reddit a few times.

It was along the lines of "handsome men are arrogant and cheat so don't pick those guys. You go girl"

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
No half white so I remind myself of that occasionally just so I won't feel bad about stealing the white man's girl and breathing his air
Reject half your ancestry and literally be disgusted by it theory

• JFL
Reject half your ancestry and literally be disgusted by it theory
lol I was joking, but most of this forum think this way so I just go along with it

Def above average, but the shine i can't see the outline properly. Btw i recommend dyeing ur hair a bit darker it seems almost like sun burnt or like washed out.
heres a quick photoshop, filled in the beard too a bit, looks better imo.

• Woah
8/10

• Woah