What PSL/normal rating am I (be brutally honest and anything I can do to ascend and what I could possibly ascend to). Don’t mind the acne.

B

bbc333

Iron
IMG 0299
IMG 0112

Attachments

• 1364C694-784F-4653-9877-B301564226C7.jpeg
    1364C694-784F-4653-9877-B301564226C7.jpeg
    174 KB · Views: 0
Kinda uncanny and Assymetrical, kinda unfair to rate u as ur clearly not softmaxxed rn but I give u Low MTN as it is, can defo ascend tho

Kinda uncanny and Assymetrical, kinda unfair to rate u as ur clearly not softmaxxed rn but I give u Low MTN as it is, can defo ascend tho
What could I ascend to possibly no surgeries?

What could I ascend to possibly no surgeries?
Accutane, debloat, minoxidil on brows and lashes, ur hair eye area is kinda brutal especially with the spacing between, not bad shape tho, h have a fairly decent base HTN could be possible

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
Accutane, debloat, minoxidil on brows and lashes, ur hair eye area is kinda brutal especially with the spacing between, not bad shape tho, h have a fairly decent base HTN could be possible
second this he has HTN potential

• +1
Reactions: bbc333 and grungymallard97
Damn only compliments I’ve ever received have been about my eyes IRL now I’m getting told it’s bad off like 4 people on TikTok now here wtf. Thanks for the advice tho.

Is the second pic of you poorly taken or are your cheeks that assymetrical? I'm not dissing cause you have a otherwise decent face but you should look into fixing that if its possible without surgery (might be). Ur probably low MTN so very middling. U have niche appeal with very masculine face and body, which helps greatly with certain girls. Also this ones obvious but please get a skincare routine and fix acne, will help massively.

Also why is everyone on this forum so high test? When I go outside most guys are recessed and all zoomers look like fags while on here everyone looks like a hunter gatherer????

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Damn only compliments I’ve ever received have been about my eyes IRL now I’m getting told it’s bad off like 4 people on TikTok now here wtf. Thanks for the advice tho.
Shoulda clarified, ur eyes are good, decent shape, blue contrasting striking eyes, but the AREA is bad, no eyebrows or lashes and bad spacing, lashes and brows can be fixed with consistent minoxidil use and maybe a darker brown dye for better colouring u will ascend

Is the second pic of you poorly taken or are your cheeks that assymetrical? I'm not dissing cause you have a otherwise decent face but you should look into fixing that if its possible without surgery (might be). Ur probably low MTN so very middling. U have niche appeal with very masculine face and body, which helps greatly with certain girls. Also this ones obvious but please get a skincare routine and fix acne, will help massively.

Also why is everyone on this forum so high test? When I go outside most guys are recessed and all zoomers look like fags while on here everyone looks like a hunter gatherer????
I am also a Subject to the high test, bro irl nobody has test but ur right on .org everyone is like a Neanderthal almost 😂

• +1
Reactions: bbc333 and gravitypilled00

yeah can’t lie acne has been fucked since I started university last like 20 weeks eating about $200 worth a week of Maccas (for the bulk) and now I’ve just got bad skin and bloated lol yeah I never see that many masculine men IRL probs because they all fat and bloated is my guess