Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
Gqwfqcq
Gwqfcqqx
Gqvqwcq

What nation and ethnicity would you give be honest, you can post your own thoughts no need to use from vote.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Does he remind you of anyone?

he looks west asian/caucasian, maybe kurd/north arab mixed with caucasian or turkish

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, elzde95, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
he looks west asian/caucasian, maybe kurd/north arab mixed with caucasian or turkish
Legit answer thank you, im gonna be looking for more opinions.

reminds me of a sephradi jew i know

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and BearBoy
Why are you so obsessed with that nigga?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 15827
Why are you so obsessed with that nigga?
What does this have to do anything with my thread faggot? you literally have some user picture on your avi, also he is a favorite fighter of mine.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Growth Plate
Chechen or Ingush

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
ethnic ethnicity.

you will be

latino in america

Indian in london

turk in germany

or a syrian in turkey :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 16369
Is it because he looks different from all the races I mentioned?

It's hard to classify him...he could be anything really, except white of course :)

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
It's hard to classify him...he could be anything really, except white of course :)
Well then forget skin color and try to do it based on the features, eyes, nose, skull, lips, hair and so on.

Well then forget skin color and try to do it based on the features, eyes, nose, skull, lips, hair and so on.

if I had to focus on features then maybe turkish?

• +1
@tyronelite @Kingkellz @StormlitAqua Yo niggas can you make it so that the voters can be seen? i forgot to enable that shit while posting

@tyronelite @Kingkellz @StormlitAqua Yo niggas can you make it so that the voters can be seen? i forgot to enable that shit while posting
Unfortunately no

• +1
Dagestani in first chechnen in 2nd and 3rd straight up passes as curry brutal how big a difference skin colour makes you can have white bones and still look curry due to colouring.
So jason momoa also looks like a curry to your according to your stupid theory?

So jason momoa also looks like a curry to your according to your stupid theory?

Jason doesnt have curry colouring he has med coloueing that guy has curry colouring

• +1
Dagestani in first chechnen in 2nd and 3rd straight up passes as curry brutal how big a difference skin colour makes you can have white bones and still look curry due to colouring.
Oh you meant 3rd one yeah its a bit similar but light is important

Jason doesnt have curry colouring he has med coloueing that guy has curry colouring
Yes i agree jason has the light brown / redish skin halo

Oh you meant 3rd one yeah its a bit similar but light is important

What do you mean by light? In terms of skin complexion its super curry tier the rest he looks west asian tbqh he has middle eastern bones but curry colouring but ngl colouring is more visible than bones in a lot of cases.

What do you mean by light? In terms of skin complexion its super curry tier the rest he looks west asian tbqh he has middle eastern bones but curry colouring but ngl colouring is more visible than bones in a lot of cases.
He doesnt have curry coloring in the 3rd one either if you look carefully, curries have a way darker skin and the ones who have lighter are the ones closer to med for example like @currylightskin

Even jason momoa has same coloring like him on 3rd pic on some pics, what matters more is bones and the features, for example phenotype, face (nose, eye area, lips, forehead, hairline)

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
He doesnt have curry coloring in the 3rd one either if you look carefully, curries have a way darker skin and the ones who have lighter are the ones closer to med for example like @currylightskin

Even jason momoa has same coloring like him on 3rd pic on some pics, what matters more is bones and the features, for example phenotype, face (nose, eye area, lips, forehead, hairline)

Curries are not all tamils jfl most are actually light brown that complexion is light brown its what gives a curry look also he has a round face in that pic

Curries are not all tamils jfl most are actually light brown that complexion is light brown its what gives a curry look also he has a round face in that pic
Most curries have brown to darker skin, which can be used for all since most have it.

Even mongolians have round faces, even slavs have round faces its not rare or just in curries.

• +1
You make no sense first you say light brown skin gets you to looking med and then you say light brown gives you a curry look.

Are you stupid or trolling?

• +1
You make no sense first you say light brown skin gets you to looking med and then you say light brown gives you a curry look.

Are you stupid or trolling?

Meds are pale nordics are super pale menas are light brown and a lot of curries not all are light brown although ngl that type of skin complexion specefically screamed curry even if the traits look middle eastern

• +1
Meds are pale nordics are super pale menas are light brown and a lot of curries not all are light brown although ngl that type of skin complexion specefically screamed curry even if the traits look middle eastern
320px Jason Momoa 43055621224 cropped

Look jason momoa has "curry coloring" a more tanned skin here yet looks nothing like a curry because of his features, face, pheno. Curry coloring shit is made up and its not just curries who have brown skin. Pretty autistic shit in my opinion i dont take anyone serious who says these kind of things

Meds have light brown skin mostly look at italians we even got one on this forum

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and currylightskin
View attachment 1734630
Look jason momoa has "curry coloring" a more tanned skin here yet looks nothing like a curry because of his features, face, pheno. Curry coloring shit is made up and its not just curries who have brown skin. Pretty autistic shit in my opinion i dont take anyone serious who says these kind of things

Meds have light brown skin mostly look at italians we even got one on this forum
Yeah it's the pheno and features rather than colouring . 2 things that separate curries from Latinos are bug eyes and undertones . Apart from that Latinos look similar to curries imo.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101

He looks Arab/Jewish to me . Wouldnt be surprised if he's Polynesian. Might also be Chechen

Thats you bro

I'd guess Turk

View attachment 1734630

That guy looks like. A dark skinned german his feautres are opposite of deathnic