"what race would you not date"

0S4MA

0S4MA

greed is good
absolutely brutal trend on tiktok for Indians man and its open blackpill too :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and ShowerMaxxing
Would u get with an Abo or Pygmy

• +1
Reactions: smallman
not dating any non white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and noobs
  • +1
Reactions: smallman
Any race that's not a part of the Caucasian Ultimate Race (PUREBLOOD NON VAXXED)

• +1
Reactions: noobs

@KpopmaxxingGuy @Bojack @WeiWei

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Donquixote, noobs and 0S4MA
dont think you have much of a choice if it were to come down to it assuming your western
the problem for the western women is far too exaggerated by incels its not that hard to get a good woman

What do you think about people thinking the Mark of the beast was the Covid 19 shot
It's possible as the technology qithin the injection can be utilized to prevent people from being a part of society (buy, sell or trade) and to be traced, tracked and taxed).

Also, the mark of YAH is in your DNA. In accordance to the Vax patents, these mRNA injections remove the Mark of YAH or GOD in your DNA and replace it qith the mark of the Beast in 666. Just because it's not preventing non vaxxed people from being a part of society (buy, sell or trade) currently, doesn't mean it cannot be used in the future. The anti-christ must be revealed before the mark of the beast becomes required (or death).

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and noobs
What do you think about people thinking the Mark of the beast was the Covid 19 shot
It’s that now that the government has authority to force you to inject needles into you or you lose you job or possibly go to jail which could possibly mean death in the future

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Aren’t you black
There's nothing I've ever said to make anyone on here assume I'm black. Just me pointing out statistics like their IQ's, crime rates, and poverty rates should be enough to eliminate the possibility of me being black since nearly all black men use some kind of excuse or cope for these statistics.

I've been called black on the b-ball court since I was fast and could jump high (German genetics)

@KpopmaxxingGuy @Bojack @WeiWei

The 4th blonde girl was in other videos of his. I’m pretty sure he just made her say that but she’s so fucking cute bro. I don’t care how muh cucked ethnic i sound she objectively has good features htb+.

Not marrying any non caucasian women