What races are more likely to have a hunter skull?

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
Nobody gives a fuck, gaycel. The next time you decide to make a nigger tier thread like this, just go on reddit instead, faggot

• JFL
Reactions: hightiernormiecel and Sushifart
Nobody gives a fuck, gaycel. The next time you decide to make a nigger tier thread like this, just go on reddit instead, faggot
I like you

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
I don't think there's a specific race that has a "hunter skull". I've seen photos of African tribes, Mongolians, certain groups of Europeans, etc, and all of them have hunter skulls due to them being healthy males with a healthy male upbringing. The only obvious difference is just phenotypes, like nose shape, maybe the way the skull is shaped, but for the most part they all have well-developed skulls if left without the modern shit we have today that influence a lot of shit like your sperm, genes, etc.

The hunter skull that you talk about is no joke based on the genes, T-levels, and environment of the person in question. A hunter-gatherer life style where your wife is eating a lot of animal meat so the baby is getting good prenatal T levels, the sperm quality is likely superior due to lack of interaction with shit that fucks with your DNA, physical activity growing up, and finally good jawbone growth from harder foods.

That's what I think at least, I may be wrong, I just think there's a lot of shit that impacts how you will develop and it should be alarming that a lot of modern men legit need TRT to achieve results that dudes from way older generations never needed, or were at least less likely to.

• +1
Reactions: GarrettTheCarrot and Mkhzee