what races do you find most & least attractive & why?

rape

rape

rapist
to preface: this is NOT racebait, i am just curious about the preferences of other users

personally i find white foids to be the most attractive and black foids to be the least attractive.
i like white women because imo pale skin is a feminine trait & i like femininity. they're also typically smaller and thinner which is nice.
i think black women are the least attractive race because black women tend to be high T. they're masculine and loud and usually lack feminine features other than a freakishly large ass.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, Bars, Surfsup and 2 others
1 - whites
2 - chinks, curries, blacks

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, toji. and rape
Blonde and ginger white foids with blue eyes or green eyes, 4/10 ltb face and body. Nice feet(soles) tho.

Then chinks but specifically Chinese, then Koreans, then Japs

Then some hispanics but really depends, for latinas I like Brazilians. Somehow Brazilians got crazy asses, either it's some top-secret plastic surgery they all get and I don't mean BBL, or genetics + squats

• +1
Reactions: greywind and rape
shaniquas are least attractive by far

then pajeetas or chinks

then white foids are most attractive obviously

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, greywind, rape and 1 other person
to preface: this is NOT racebait, i am just curious about the preferences of other users

personally i find white foids to be the most attractive and black foids to be the least attractive.
i like white women because imo pale skin is a feminine trait & i like femininity. they're also typically smaller and thinner which is nice.
i think black women are the least attractive race because black women tend to be high T. they're masculine and loud and usually lack feminine features other than a freakishly large ass.
Man posted this on Looksmax and expected anything less than Chinsk or white being first and black and curry foids being last

• +1
Reactions: rape
1 aryans
2 eeverything else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and rape
Before all this blackpill and PSL shit brainrotted me, I used to think NEA gookfoids are the most attractive, but now I realized white foids are the most attractive facial wise after learning about PSL and bit of ratios.

the most unattractive foids imo are the abos and papuans ofc, they make poojetas looked like MTBs jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
1. West european white foids
2. East european white foids
3. Hispanic / Latin foids
4. East asian foids
5. Middle eastern foids
6. Southern asian foids
7. African foids and black women in general
8. Indigenous / aboriginal foids from SA or Oceania

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
1. East Asian
2. Hispanic / Latin
3. Middle Eastern and North African
4. Southern, Southeastern and Central Asian
5. African and black women in general
6. East European white
7. West European white
8. Indigenous / aboriginal from SA or Oceania
I fixed it :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Before all this blackpill and PSL shit brainrotted me, I used to think NEA gookfoids are the most attractive, but now I realized white foids are the most attractive facial wise after learning about PSL and bit of ratios.

the most unattractive foids imo are the abos and papuans ofc, they make poojetas looked like MTBs jfl
- self-hating white-worshipping deathnicel cuck
1 aryans
2 eeverything else
the opposite tbh
shaniquas are least attractive by far

then pajeetas or chinks

then white foids are most attractive obviously
white women are second the most masculine women

white women aren't feminine lmao they're nothing better than black women if not worse in both looks and behavior

blue/green eyes = masculine, not to mention that they're the tallest ones, have wide frames, prominent big noses, stronger jawlines, more prominent cheekbones, chins, sometimes very wide maxilla in comparison to Asian/Latin women etc... not to mention how much "feminine" do they act :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus, rape and wrist cry
I fixed it :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

- self-hating white-worshipping deathnicel cuck

the opposite tbh

white women are second the most masculine women

white women aren't feminine lmao they're nothing better than black women if not worse in both looks and behavior

blue/green eyes = masculine, not to mention that they're the tallest ones, have wide frames, prominent big noses, stronger jawlines, more prominent cheekbones, chins, sometimes very wide maxilla in comparison to Asian/Latin women etc... not to mention how much "feminine" do they act :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
dnrd this asian worshipper retardation

• Ugh..
Reactions: hopecel