What races of woman are the best at sex?

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
inb4 a woman can't get good at sex -> probably never slept with a woman that was good at it lol

What races are the most eager in bed and will please you the best?

I wouldn't know.

White are best at sucking.
Latinas have the best hip motions
Asians are the tightest

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, PrinceLuenLeoncur, bwrauycnee and 2 others
Indian brown pussy makes me cum in 5 seconds

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, PrinceLuenLeoncur, galego123 and 6 others
germans
italians
europeans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Dravidan women
Aboriginal Australian women
Neanderthal women
Myanmar women
:dafuckfeels:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 20679, currylightskin and 2 others
I've never slept with a woman, But I guarantee you the Majority of them suck ass at it, and will most likely expect you to be the one with all of the skills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, datboijj and Deleted member 14693
I've never slept with a woman, But I guarantee you the Majority of them suck ass at it, and will most likely expect you to be the one with all of the skills
That is 100% true. Thats why im asking where the density of foids that aren't like this is the highest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
That is 100% true. Thats why im asking where the density of foids that aren't like this is the highest.
I'd argue that age would make a bigger difference in sexual skill than race, But im pretty sure 99% of users here would rather have an unskilled 20 year old than a skilled 30 year old, also wouldn't a woman being skilled at sex mean she has a higher body count?

• +1
I'd argue that age would make a bigger difference in sexual skill than race, But im pretty sure 99% of users here would rather have an unskilled 20 year old than a skilled 30 year old, also wouldn't a woman being skilled at sex mean she has a higher body count?
Obviously if she has higher bodycount she is more skilled

I don't think so. If she just fucked a lot of man, they will always have done the fucking part probably. But if she was in a long relationship with one man, they are eventually going to experiment and she will try to please him better.

Sluts usually just get fucked but don't do jackshit.

LTR's are where a female learns how to please a man imo

probably black women because they do it so early. or maybe white women because they get raped as toddlers. or south east asians because they get raped by sex tourists while theyre still kids. :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
Latinas or blacks fasho. They’re all over you like crazy

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Obviously if she has higher bodycount she is more skilled
ofc which is why "Skill" at sex is irellevant for a woman. In the eyes of most men at least

I don't think so. If she just fucked a lot of man, they will always have done the fucking part probably. But if she was in a long relationship with one man, they are eventually going to experiment and she will try to please him better.

Sluts usually just get fucked but don't do jackshit.

LTR's are where a female learns how to please a man imo
Thats debatable, I've heard of men(cucks in disguise) who only get sex like once a year, you can't convince me women, espcially in western countries give a single shit about pleasing their man

• +1
Thats debatable, I've heard of men(cucks in disguise) who only get sex like once a year, you can't convince me women, espcially in western countries give a single shit about pleasing their man
Exactly, it seems to be a foreign thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
What has race anything to do with woman being good and bad at sex??

inb4 a woman can't get good at sex -> probably never slept with a woman that was good at it lol

What races are the most eager in bed and will please you the best?
Black women
246E5B95 42B1 4124 8A9D 43A74021CC0C

probably black women because they do it so early. or maybe white women because they get raped as toddlers. or south east asians because they get raped by sex tourists while theyre still kids. :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
Gay

None. They all suck and I have to perform some olympian tier feats to make the sex enjoyable for both of us. I had so many cringy sexual experiences it's unreal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
Latinas of course

White are best at sucking.
Latinas have the best hip motions
Asians are the tightest
Whites are shit at sucking they have no lips. Easily black foids win that one

Only ducked curry White and Gook. But from my exp all were great

I wouldn’t know

not brown enough
Cap their pussies and skin are just as brown as paki. If I fucked one and filmed it and lied and said it was an Arab foid you would be non the wiser.

Latinas most def

Stop doing drugs you zindik
dude ive only done it once (plan on doing more though) & it cured my depression (combination of allah swts help & drugs). saying shit like this is not because you care about me as a person who wants me to become a better person but rather youre saying these things because you want me to feel like shit again. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• Hmm...
Reactions: buckchadley31