What REALLY is our problem?

Arcturus

Arcturus

"Greg...Greg!"
Im a little frustrated with PSL and this whole thing really. I have been studying this attraction shit and looking through the manosphere for little over 2 years now like its fucking science and yet it never works out in my favor.

I notice the same thing with us. Every day there are things that contradict each other, leaving us confused and no better than the day before.

For instance, the main philosophy here is that Looks>all. However, @Amnesia is proving that to be wrong since he is not NT.

Then we have stuff like status and whatnot, but then that's proven wrong by rich millionaires who get dumped by their hot wives

Then we have the NTpill, which fails despite some ppl here being super NT

So Im just really fucking confused. No matter what we ever do, it never works. It just doesn't. I've tried everything for years and I'm still no closer to pussy than I was 3 years ago as a truecel :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, ItsOver.com, thecel and 5 others
Who knows

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 6723 and 4 others
Circumstancespill

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Amnesia, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others
I'm Chadroneliteriguez yet I haven't gotten laid in almost a decade
I have plenty of girls that want me but they're usually on the uglier side, low tier Beckies, I rejected two girls this week for this Honduran girl, I just don't want anything less than stacylite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 11758, Adriana Lima and 2 others
Just be persistent theory seems the most legit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Arcturus
be NT + Good Looking + Have money (bonus)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Beetlejuice and Arcturus
I have plenty of girls that want me but they're usually on the uglier side, low tier Beckies, I rejected two girls this week for this Honduran girl, I just don't want anything less than stacylite
then you're volcel, but honestly so am i. I only get gooks and girls I don't really like to be interested in me

What we're fucking missing is happiness. Nobody we like likes us back we just have this empty feeling of defeat. I don't think I've been super happy since 2018.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 6403 and StrangerDanger
Mental illness if you browse this site then you 100% have some sort of mental illness

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 8244 and 2 others
then you're volcel, but honestly so am i. I only get gooks and girls I don't really like to be interested in me

What we're fucking missing is happiness. Nobody we like likes us back we just have this empty feeling of defeat. I don't think I've been super happy since 2018.
Exactly, bro

Girls I've wanted usually got with guys I mog, so I'm thinking just keep asking theory has some legitimacy to it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rambocel, Deleted member 8244 and Adriana Lima
Exactly, bro

Girls I've wanted usually got with guys I mog, so I'm thinking just keep asking theory has some legitimacy to it
I was thinking of resorting to this as well. It's fucking embarrassing but you gotta get your foot in the door somehow. The more hoes you get the higher status you get so it'll pay off after begging the first few times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Mental illness if you browse this site then you 100% have some sort of mental illness
my grandma has schizophrenia, my cousins have autism, and my mom has depression, so I wouldn't be surprised if Im fucked too

We’ve figured out that these things are important for the majority of cases, there will always be outliers, it’s just the nature of things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Arcturus and StrangerDanger
Life is not completely black and white like the black pill describes, looks certainly play a very big role in attracting the opposite sex but personality, status and other things also matter, nothing in life is black and white there will always have to be some sort of mixture or conditions that apply

• +1
Reactions: rambocel, Deleted member 11758, Arcturus and 1 other person
Looks threshold + personality, some outliers with status or luck, that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
Im a little frustrated with PSL and this whole thing really. I have been studying this attraction shit and looking through the manosphere for little over 2 years now like its fucking science and yet it never works out in my favor.

I notice the same thing with us. Every day there are things that contradict each other, leaving us confused and no better than the day before.

For instance, the main philosophy here is that Looks>all. However, @Amnesia is proving that to be wrong since he is not NT.

Then we have stuff like status and whatnot, but then that's proven wrong by rich millionaires who get dumped by their hot wives

Then we have the NTpill, which fails despite some ppl here being super NT

So Im just really fucking confused. No matter what we ever do, it never works. It just doesn't. I've tried everything for years and I'm still no closer to pussy than I was 3 years ago as a truecel :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
Yeah amnesia with his around 200 lays, daily catfish accusations and people publicly catcalling him while being INSANELY aspi definitly disproves looks theory lol

• +1
Reactions: rambocel and germanlooks
your problem is you're curry