What reddit doesn't realise about .co

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
It's hilarious and sad at the same time how reddit and normies in general don't get anything right about incels. The thing those room iq mutts don't get is that majority of users on .co and here are only shitposting and trying to sound as edgy and controversial as possible. It's just our aspie .co/.me humor that normies actually take for real.

For instance when someone says how they want a loli girlfriend, redditors go sperg mode when the guy was just making a thread about the most bizarre things thag came to his mind, similar story about someone praising Elliott Rodger lol. They legit think that .co users act the same way irl as on the forum, unbelievably stupid. I legit don't get how someone can proudly be so stupid, incels have been trolling normans for years now.

Another things that titanic iceberg iq level idiot normans don't get is that incels don't want mindless sex like normies think they want, incels want to feel loved by people, and nit just by women but by society, to be respected and know that someone loves them for who they are. SeX iS nOtHiNg SpEcIaL yOu InKwElL!!! :feelsuhh: :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, diggbicc, SHARK and 12 others
As usual normies are retarded

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Blackout.xl
As usual normies are retarded
Intellectual beast. You’re a gigamogger when it comes to IQ, height and looks

stop taking that finasteride nigga

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
Intellectual beast. You’re a gigamogger when it comes to IQ, height and looks

stop taking that finasteride nigga
I can't brother
If I lose my hair it is over

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I can't brother
If I lose my hair it is over
Fin is POISON. That nigga who got dementia like symptoms from fin STILL hasn’t recovered

but hair is life

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and LordNorwood
Caging hard as fuck at this turboautistic wall of low T virgin shit
94A2BB7B D86A 47EB 991B 4FF2D0810D90

Of course everything we write in this website is serious, you utter abomination. I never joke. I'm way too aggressive to even joke about things. I always live submerged in unstoppable fury and dementia. I eviscerate people for my own amusement and sometimes even for money
F63949AF FBF3 4058 B04B 81E7FEFC557C
F63949AF FBF3 4058 B04B 81E7FEFC557C
BE98BDB1 D167 4AD6 BF62 8F28E5EC0FAD
BE98BDB1 D167 4AD6 BF62 8F28E5EC0FAD

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 1100 and TsarTsar444
It's hilarious and sad at the same time how reddit and normies in general don't get anything right about incels. The thing those room iq mutts don't get is that majority of users on .co and here are only shitposting and trying to sound as edgy and controversial as possible. It's just our aspie .co/.me humor that normies actually take for real.

Wait... you guys are just joking... I mean, I'm j-j-joking as well bro, he he

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, DianabolDownie and TsarTsar444
dont ever let IT live rent free in ur head son. its not healthy

Fin is POISON. That nigga who got dementia like symptoms from fin STILL hasn’t recovered

but hair is life
Hair is life
if I fall remember me as a nw1

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Blackout.xl
Caging hard as fuck at this turboautistic wall of low T virgin shit
View attachment 209432View attachment 209432View attachment 209432View attachment 209432

Of course everything we write in this website is serious, you utter abomination. I never joke. I'm way too aggressive to even joke about things. I always live submerged in unstoppable fury and dementia. I eviscerate people for my own amusement and sometimes even for money
View attachment 209437View attachment 209437View attachment 209438View attachment 209438
Come on nigga that’s my boy why are you doing him like that

thats what it was like on r/incels, it was way more severe and fun

i havent been on incels.is in like a year but i never remember it being as fun or explicit, especially with all the mgtow/mra bullshit and circlejerking

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
thats what it was like on r/incels, it was way more severe and fun

i havent been on incels.is in like a year but i never remember it being as fun or explicit, especially with all the mgtow/mra bullshit and circlejerking
Well yeah thats the point, i also had an account on .co long tine ago, had a anime avi for the lols, and made very severe and autistic posts because i just felt like it, not like i actually passionately believed in any of it, but normies and people and general litery think incels there are dead serious when they post, it makes me depressed how dumb humans are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Butthurt Dweller
Well yeah thats the point, i also had an account on .co long tine ago, had a anime avi for the lols, and made very severe and autistic posts because i just felt like it, not like i actually passionately believed in any of it, but normies and people and general litery think incels there are dead serious when they post, it makes me depressed how dumb humans are
You’re an unstoppable chad boyo. Normies shiver at your presence

• JFL
Also there is the thing about wrists, reddit doesnt realize that when people cry about their wrists it's not only about the wrists, it's about how wrists indicate inferior bone density, you are not a true high T men with delicate wrists

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Legit thread

Its because their only exposure to incels were through cherrypicked threads.

When i was bluepilled i used to lurk there and I thought inkwells were all pedophiliac weebs who were gonna shoot up a school but my inkwell friend convinced me to actually read .co and i realized they were just sad

i started defending incels in IT when they deserved to be defended but would get just fucking barraged with autistic arguments that had absolutely no relation to what i was talking about

eventually the echochamber pissed me off so much that i became an inkie out of sheer spite to their cringey echochamber

now that im higher T i dont really care anymore tho:lul:

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and TsarTsar444
yes bro the majority of redditors, anons on 4chan, incels, pslers will all become sedentary, unhealthy wagecucks who eke out a meager living, perpetually shackled by debt and mindlessly consuming media in some form or another from mindless scrolling FB, or shitposting on forums, to watching uninspired movies, or playing vidya gaems etc jfl at modern existence

Last edited:
  • +1