what result i espect of eppleys jaw implant

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
i want a full custom wraparound jaw/chin implant from eppley combined with rhino

this is what it should come close to , most aestethic tbh while not overly uncanny

not gonna happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 685, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Without the cheekbones your jaw will not look as good, I also doubt eppley could even recreate the jaw.

shitskin hindu cope

damn this guy has close set eyes

you cant just slap on jaw implant on a shit bone structure, everything is connected can you see how wide is mouth is? if your bone structure is average your mouth probably isnt as wide as his meaning you will never truly reach his level of bone structure without looking like shit, you should focus more on improving your exisitng bones instead of getting implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
you cant just slap on jaw implant on a shit bone structure, everything is connected can you see how wide is mouth is? if your bone structure is average your mouth probably isnt as wide as his meaning you will never truly reach his level of bone structure without looking like shit, you should focus more on improving your exisitng bones instead of getting implants
he has a nmarrow mouth jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96, Averagecel and Ekeoma_The_BBC
I think his gonial angle is bad.

His asymmetries make me dizzy

in that first pic look how much more lateral projection HIS left (from our view right side) zygo has than the other side

• JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee and PubertyMaxxer
im pretty sure he got fillers btw i followed him and he likes surgery and filler posts on ig

Silicone jaw implants are shit. That's why there are no examples on this website of successful PSLers who got them even tho tons probably have. All of the best results are from doublejaw or fillers

• +1
You will never have bones like this

• +1