What roid stack are u guys running

DarkAscender

DarkAscender

game of bones
Man I'm nearly at the end of this leanmaxxing journey and I'm planning to hop on.
Aiming to increase my neck width, 19 inch bidelt and also get rid of these tooth pick arms :tiny:, while staying lean (or get leaner).

I'm around 11-12% bf rn and I think I look decent facially. Don't wanna waste time and just get bloated for a year...

Drop ur stack :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, org3cel.RR and PROMETHEUS
inb4 ''gym is cope''

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
don’t make me give u back to the hood

you don’t wanna fall in love i know

i give chanel out like a hug i know

i knew a couple of your girls before

married in my 40s now where the fun in that?

pack a bag you gone end up stayin where i’m at

took you from the hood and i could never give you back

• Hmm...
Reactions: DarkAscender
500mg Test is always a good starting point

Then stack with anavar for further cycles once you know what you're doing

I wouldn't touch test yet tho unless you've mastered natural lifting and nutrition, otherwise you won't see results from roids

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: maarda and DarkAscender
500mg Test is always a good starting point

Then stack with anavar for further cycles once you know what you're doing

I wouldn't touch test yet tho unless you've mastered natural lifting and nutrition, otherwise you won't see results from roids
Thoughts on RAD-140? I've got some years of lifting and nutrition experience but I got skinny af basically.

• +1
Thoughts on RAD-140? I've got some years of lifting and nutrition experience but I got skinny af basically.

I've used RAD previously, but only bcoz I didn't know how to source test back then

It was effective despite my lack of deep training and nutritional knowledge, whose results I didn't keep for those very same reasons

Test mogs tho due to its additional benefits of sexual dimorphism

Things like facial masculinisation, aggression, dominance, and other masculine traits necessary for making money and slaying

Been blasting test since Jan and don't plan on stopping anytime soon

I love how narcy it make me

• Woah
I've used RAD previously, but only bcoz I didn't know how to source test back then

It was effective despite my lack of deep training and nutritional knowledge, whose results I didn't keep for those very same reasons

Test mogs tho due to its additional benefits of sexual dimorphism

Things like facial masculinisation, aggression, dominance, and other masculine traits necessary for making money and slaying

Been blasting test since Jan and don't plan on stopping anytime soon

I love how narcy it make me
Ngl thinking of running test if it can somehow make my eyebrows lower set (lower browridge?) And maybe some neck gains I could def use that. Gonna research more abt post cycle therapy.
I just need some size I have quite decent insertions but I'm just skinny asf rn.

• +1
Ngl thinking of running test if it can somehow make my eyebrows lower set (lower browridge?) And maybe some neck gains I could def use that. Gonna research more abt post cycle therapy.
I just need some size I have quite decent insertions but I'm just skinny asf rn.
Blast for like 3yrs like a FTM would

• JFL
Blast for like 3yrs like a FTM would
Gonna do bloodwork to check my test level before I can even think of hopping on test. Actually think my testosterone is decent (Nigerian)

i’m just 4 days in on a 8 week 10 mg Rad-140 cycle will update
I'm gonna prob run Rad-140 aswell, dunno where I can find a trusted seller tho lol. But I'm gonna get it very soon.

• +1
Gonna do bloodwork to check my test level before I can even think of hopping on test. Actually think my testosterone is decent (Nigerian)
You speak it?

• +1
Man I'm nearly at the end of this leanmaxxing journey and I'm planning to hop on.
Aiming to increase my neck width, 19 inch bidelt and also get rid of these tooth pick arms :tiny:, while staying lean (or get leaner).

I'm around 11-12% bf rn and I think I look decent facially. Don't wanna waste time and just get bloated for a year...

Drop ur stack :feelshmm:
Blast T that will work for your size

• +1
You speak it?
Nigeria has a ton of languages that even my parents can't understand lol.
I can't speak my parent's language fluently but I can understand it and say a few things.

• JFL
Nigeria has a ton of languages that even my parents can't understand lol.
I can't speak my parent's language fluently but I can understand it and say a few things.
Ur parents will whip you if they find out ur pinning

• JFL