What roids needed for a body like this?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Of course besides perfect training diet and yearly discipline.

Last edited:
this guy is a chad,probably a 3 cicle drugs with hgh

Heavy test dose 750-1000mg good amount of tren/mast and an oral like winstrol and Anavar and GH and then good genetics

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Heavy test dose 750-1000mg good amount of tren/mast and an oral like winstrol and Anavar and GH and then good genetics
Sounds like a lot of risks and side effects in combination with brutal hairloss. But im pretty sure that even a guy with below average face could slay a lot with a body like this.

Sounds like a lot of risks and side effects in combination with brutal hairloss. But im pretty sure that even a guy with below average face could slay a lot with a body like this.
And not just one cycle either you’re going to have to use for a long time and yep you may think oh wow look at those aesthetics but then you realize what someone with level of that physique does to get there and you just feel bad for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 5185
If you're shooting for that physique, get ready to live the lifestyle - that means constant dieting, putting needles into your ass and risk heavy and potentially life altering side effects.

And not just one cycle either you’re going to have to use for a long time and yep you may think oh wow look at those aesthetics but then you realize what someone with level of that physique does to get there and you just feel bad for them
You cant maintain this on low test alone else youll deflate so youll need to be on alot FOREVER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Looksmax305
and you dont need a good routine at all. I know dudes who run good shit with ass training who have this look

If you're shooting for that physique, get ready to live the lifestyle - that means constant dieting, putting needles into your ass and risk heavy and potentially life altering side effects.
I would be ready for this lifestyle, but since i have heart problems i cant.
This body in combination with tatts and tan would be already enough for me. I think it should be possible with low dose or even natural.

I would be ready for this lifestyle, but since i have heart problems i cant.
This body in combination with tatts and tan would be already enough for me. I think it should be possible with low dose or even natural.

That is achievable natty.

Peak natty physique:

gkc2llb9sbd51.jpg

You cant maintain this on low test alone else youll deflate so youll need to be on alot FOREVER
Yup people that have never done steroids severely underestimate the dose needed to reach these aesthetic bras physiques. They think BRB going on TRT is going to turn me into Jeff seid

That is achievable natty.

Peak natty physique:

gkc2llb9sbd51.jpg
I have my doubts that he’s natty but he could be but if your on the Internet asking “what’s achievable natty” you’ll never reach that physique. That physique is for genetic Phenoms that dedicate their life to working out

I have my doubts that he’s natty but he could be but if your on the Internet asking “what’s achievable natty” you’ll never reach that physique. That physique is for genetic Phenoms that dedicate their life to working out
Hes def a fraud on atleast test tbh either that or a genetic god in which is still stupid to look up to. Its like a middle class ifbb pro thinking hes gonna look like Ronnie coleman and win the mr olympia kek

Yup people that have never done steroids severely underestimate the dose needed to reach these aesthetic bras physiques. They think BRB going on TRT is going to turn me into Jeff seid
I used to think like that but tbh. Its bc niggas lie about their dosages. Even the honest guys on YouTube. I been in circles w druggies and they take 4- 10x what people say in normie circles

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
This dude talks about his low dose medical trt transformation. He seems very honest and i dont think he ever took something else. He now weighs 205lbs at 5’11.

Bildschirmfoto 2021 02 05 um 021500
Bildschirmfoto 2021 02 05 um 021441
Bildschirmfoto 2021 02 05 um 021417

I think he's natty. He walks around at a higher fat percentage, has a huge frame and if you inspect his actual muscle size, I think it makes a lot of sense given his strength levels.

Obviously genetics will always be a huge limiting factor for us all, and so when discussing "peak natty" (which, granted, is a very unscientific discussion), it makes sense to consider those with the best genetics. Some people have trash tier genetics overall, others have good size genetics but bad symmetry or insertions and so on.

Now I agree that most of us aren't as dedicated as anyone with the "top achievable physique", and so expecting results even close to that are going to be pretty laughable either way. Most people are either fat or completely DYEL.

I think he's natty. He walks around at a higher fat percentage, has a huge frame and if you inspect his actual muscle size, I think it makes a lot of sense given his strength levels.

Obviously genetics will always be a huge limiting factor for us all, and so when discussing "peak natty" (which, granted, is a very unscientific discussion), it makes sense to consider those with the best genetics. Some people have trash tier genetics overall, others have good size genetics but bad symmetry or insertions and so on.

Now I agree that most of us aren't as dedicated as anyone with the "top achievable physique", and so expecting results even close to that are going to be pretty laughable either way. Most people are either fat or completely DYEL.
Hes admitted to roiding in the past.

400-700 test AT MOST.
No im 99% sure that he does real talk. He is a very honest guy that has a channel about his depression and anxiety problems. He does not have a bodybuilding background.
In the video he said that the doctors has put him on 200mg of t, and he got bloated and side effects so they went down to 140mg a week.

No im 99% sure that he does real talk. He is a very honest guy that has a channel about his depression and anxiety problems. He does not have a bodybuilding background.
In the video he said that the doctors has put him on 200mg of t, and he got bloated and side effects so they went down to 140mg a week.
I saw his pics i can believe 140mg/wk but i dont believe he got massive sides upping to 200tbh. Plus hes addicted to gear in general

Screenshot 2021 02 04 20 27 27

4 months ago on trt? Ill finish watching the vid but if hes on 100mg mg a week this niggas been lying hard in the past

That was him on 140mg in the last pic. He was on atleast 400-700+ in his prime. Hes lying even in his recent videos. Thats why i hate giving the benefit of the doubt.every time i believe i get clowned like this.