What Scenarios Would Happen If Everyone Was 8 PSL? Good, Bad, and Ugly?

bonesoverblood

bonesoverblood

137 IQ 《◇》
If everyone was attractive, what would happen?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Royal rumble

I imagine it would be just about status and money at that point, personality would become more important but still probably less influential than the other two things :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 15601, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
if that was true then just how 3 PSL is about average then 8 PSl would be the average and PSL wouldn't be a thing because if 8 PSL is max perfection there would be no way to looksmax

Looks restore order I kinda like how this society is but i wish it was better for high tier normies since that's achievable for a lot

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and PubertyMaxxer
Society would actually work, as people would have their basic needs fulfilled, they would have more time and interest to care about things such as science, arts, helping each other out as there would be no danger to their breeding prospects if other humans succeeded in life, life expectancy would also skyrocket as supposedly beauty signifies health

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 15601, germanlooks and 1 other person
Society would actually work, as people would have their basic needs fulfilled, they would have more time and interest to care about things such as science, arts, helping each other out as there would be no danger to their breeding prospects if other humans succeeded in life, life expectancy would also skyrocket as supposedly beauty signifies health

Nope, instead of money & status, NT being an aspect of attraction it's going to be the premier way to getting woman. So the non-moneymaxxed/statusmaxxed and non-NT would basically become sexless or have very little sex. Woman will always want guys that moggs other guys in some way.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Xangsane and Lawton88
if that was true then just how 3 PSL is about average then 8 PSl would be the average and PSL wouldn't be a thing because if 8 PSL is max perfection there would be no way to looksmax

Looks restore order I kinda like how this society is but i wish it was better for high tier normies since that's achievable for a lot
HTNs had huge success from 2000-2014 I'd say. Now it's chadlites and upwards with the big success

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Lawton88
HTNs had huge success from 2000-2014 I'd say. Now it's chadlites and upwards with the big success
fucking facts man in 20 years or less it'll be chads with the biggest success due to the blackpill being more mainstream better genes will mix and surgery will become even more expensive due to so many people getting it because of that fucking faggot quoves studio making these underrated procedures overrated fuck him i wish nothing but the worse for him

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and Chadethnic101
Simple, women would flock over men with status and money

Love wouldn’t exist
Because the closest thing to love that exists is when someone really likes you for your looks

If it’s based on money and status only then everyone would just be trying to leech off you

Nope, instead of money & status, NT being an aspect of attraction it's going to be the premier way to getting woman. So the non-moneymaxxed/statusmaxxed and non-NT would basically become sexless or have very little sex. Woman will always want guys that moggs other guys in some way.
there would be little social inequality in his scenario, just like nordic countries

fucking facts man in 20 years or less it'll be chads with the biggest success due to the blackpill being more mainstream better genes will mix and surgery will become even more expensive due to so many people getting it because of that fucking faggot quoves studio making these underrated procedures overrated fuck him i wish nothing but the worse for him
Yeah have quoves, I'd batter him to pieces if I seen him on the streets. Trying to cash in on blackpill fkn phaggot

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
The #metoo movement would change into: #pleasemetoonow

Yeah have quoves, I'd batter him to pieces if I seen him on the streets. Trying to cash in on blackpill fkn phaggot
he needs to fucking be stopped i stg if he revealed his face and i saw his ugly ass on the street i would beat the fuck out of him and make him delete his channel

he's literally using normies and 52% of his audience are women to fund his own surgeries and he literally is making the blackpill go mainstream fuck that fucker

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101