What scent are men searching for when they smell a girls seat or sniff her underwear

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
What scent are they wanting to smell?

• +1
Reactions: Shogun
Nothing specific. Did it last year at my foid coworkers seat when everyone was gone and it smelled so good, like flowers with a hint of parfume:aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: mathis and Clark69
Nothing specific. Did it last year at my foid coworkers seat when everyone was gone and it smelled so good, like flowers with a hint of parfume:aheago:
Nah they wanna smell something a bit nasty like fish or ass sweat

Something meaty something organic

mirin' low inhib. was it in the summer, so their seat was also soaked in their sweat? i'd break the AC for the extra scent ngl... if i was one of those guys ofc...

mirin' low inhib. was it in the summer, so their seat was also soaked in their sweat? i'd break the AC for the extra scent ngl... if i was one of those guys ofc...
Was in March or April, so it was still cool

Fuck i miss that feeling. She has such a cute looking face and is petite, i need to smell her seat again. I tried sniffing the seat of some LTB but it didnt smell like anything

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69