what sets apart chico from all tik tokers?

william2605

william2605

Mistral

in summary what is really better? since all of them have good traits etc...

tiktokers only look good on front facing camera and certain angles. from what I’ve seen, chico looks good from most angles on and off cameras

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Heinrich Schmidt, TsarTsar444 and 9 others
That he actually has bones and is gl unlike these frauding faggot chinktokkers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Allornothing, Heinrich Schmidt and 10 others
dick riding, thats what

tiktokers only look good on front facing camera and certain angles. from what I’ve seen, chico looks good from most angles on and off cameras
Why they look good only on front camera?

Being good looking

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, MiroslavBulldosex, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
That he actually has bones and is gl unlike these frauding faggot chinktokkers
IMG 2674

He has bones ,can tell me why chico mogs?

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
the frames are moving too fast i cant tell how good looking the eboys are but what it looks like to me is that they dont have tall enough skulls.

They all look same , chico mogs due to huge skull and tall forehead, aka high prenatal t

• +1
Reactions: wowamat and future slavic chad
@HarrierDuBois

They are good looking you trippin
Some are, most are sub-chadlite, some are normies. They just fraud extremly hard, which is why all they can do is post tiktoks

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and HarrierDuBois
This shit is so fucking gay man. When will this trend end

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider, MikeMew'sBitch, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Some are, most are sub-chadlite, some are normies. They just fraud extremly hard, which is why all they can do is post tiktoks
IMG 2675

Can tell me why this tik toker isn’t gl?

It should be a criminal offense to fraud this hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
Chico does not need to fraud his face with filters and he is tall dude with bigg skull.

chico looks effortless

can you quickly tell me what really chico has that's more compared to everyone else?
Skull height, dimorphism, eye area, mouth area, balanced facial thirds(most tik tokers have a way too tall forehead or short lower thirds), and midface. Chico looks like a man, whereas these other guys look like boys. Chico has prettier soft features and a more masculine skull than any of these guys, he also looks effortless/carefree

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
Skull height, dimorphism, eye area, mouth area, balanced facial thirds(most tik tokers have a way too tall forehead or short lower thirds), and midface. Chico looks like a man, whereas these other guys look like boys. Chico has prettier soft features and a more masculine skull than any of these guys, he also looks effortless/carefree
View attachment 2522154View attachment 2522155
Sorry, what do you define as better, Chico's eyes, or his lips or his skull?
IMG 0497

to respond to your answer about the bad pics of tik toker, chico has them too, so what did you mean exactly?
IMG 2559

Attachments

• IMG_2664.jpeg
    IMG_2664.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 0
your STILL on this forum asking about chico and what makes him better/harmonious than everyone else???

you have to be autistic

but to answer you, its just his eye area, his eye area triumphs all tiktok eye areas

Chico mogs them.

your STILL on this forum asking about chico and what makes him better/harmonious than everyone else???

you have to be autistic

but to answer you, its just his eye area, his eye area triumphs all tiktok eye areas
What makes his eye area so special?

you gotta be trolling at this point 💀
No I don’t understand why some ppl have good pfl ecc but still chicos eyes looks better

nothing sets him apart, he'd blend right in if he was 15 years younger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
Short faced, estrogenic faced, blubber lipped males appear goodlooking when on camera by themselves because their facial ratios are closer to that of a woman than the average male's are but when you take a male with a Tall Skull AND good facial ratios the estrogen faced cels get blown out of the water

Short faced, estrogenic faced, blubber lipped males appear goodlooking when on camera by themselves because their facial ratios are closer to that of a woman than the average male's are but when you take a male with a Tall Skull AND good facial ratios the estrogen faced cels get blown out of the water
So why chico looks better than all of the them?