• JFL
Reactions: juste and Deleted member 25938
So there's more than one account doing these exposes? @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
He can always larp.
Probably not because the phone text is German.
FaceApp 1684268212189

• JFL
Useless trend tbh, i doubt dimorphism deviation has a 1:1 relation both ways + you need to account for other stuff like receptor density and placement that may favor a better looking sex(very dimorphic woman=!non-dimorphic man)

• +1
Reactions: Revenge123 and Primalsplit

• +1
Useless trend tbh, i doubt dimorphism deviation has a 1:1 relation both ways + you need to account for other stuff like receptor density and placement that may favor a better looking sex(very dimorphic woman=!non-dimorphic man)
This is one of the few examples of attractive dimorphism not carrying over to the opposite sex twin (unlike the examples in this thread). A similar example would be a female morph of Tyler Maher.

Also, the trend mostly exposes how makeup skews the perceptions of average-looking women.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

@loth4015

She's a noob. She should have added 5 additional filters BEFOREHAND and then do the genderswap.