what shirts should I wear?

LilJojo

LilJojo

Mistral
What is the best kind of shirt material or type in order for your muscles to show but not being too tight like those muscle pro from Nike? Preferably like when you get a size smaller and it looks good and tight.

im not 100% sure but like shirt needs to show your shoulders arms chest but not tight in abdominal area. like fitting in upper area of upper body and looser in ab area

thats just my opinion, like not overside or tight

im not 100% sure but like shirt needs to show your shoulders arms chest but not tight in abdominal area. like fitting in upper area of upper body and looser in ab area
Yeah something like that. Polyester?

why do u wanna show off your muscles, no one cares about them besides other gym bros, wear blank baggy tee's like these

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265 and lestoa
nooo just cotton, or organic cotton what you find.

polyester estrogenic + overall bad material imo

why do u wanna show off your muscles, no one cares about them besides other gym bros, wear blank baggy tee's like these

View attachment 2975844
Not muscles specifically, I have a decent frame and a height and it looks better on me, with those I look like a twink lol

yes they do lol, foids like muscles.
Yeah I don’t fucking know what that guy is saying, when I go out with a pump and a tight shirt some foids look at me it’s nice I feel empowered and joy

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Yeah I don’t fucking know what that guy is saying, when I go out with a pump and a tight shirt some foids look at me it’s nice I feel empowered and joy
if u have bad face sure, muscles can take the attention away from ur face, but understanding and knowing how to dress well will make them wetter

He's some gook kpop coper I think lol,

if u have bad face sure, muscles can take the attention away from ur face, but understanding and knowing how to dress well will make them wetter
I don’t have major muscles, just in the right places. It adds to your face

He's some gook kpop coper I think lol,
Asians in general have been indoctrinated so bad it’s unbelievable. They all work 12 hours a day and come home obedient

• +1
No it won't lmao, nobody cares what you dress like as long as it's not retarded. A man's fashion is being muscular and lean and wearing a well-fitting t-shirt.

No it doesn't lmao, nobody cares what you dress like as long as it's not retarded. A man's fashion is being muscular and lean and wearing a well-fitting t-shirt.
nigga living in 2014 still HAHAHAHAHAHA

No it won't lmao, nobody cares what you dress like as long as it's not retarded. A man's fashion is being muscular and lean and wearing a well-fitting t-shirt.
Yeah JFL at fashion I only wear black and white t shirts with black and white pants and I still get IOIs

• +1
polyester has bisphenol A, fucks with your testosterone/fertility.

switch to non-synthetic material without spandex like cotton or wool.

baggy mogs
nobody gives a fuck bout ur muscles

baggy mogs
nobody gives a fuck bout ur muscles
Why are most male models fit then. (Not talking about the twinks of balenciaga and gucci)