wet/hydrated looking skin,

moisturised skin,

skin free from dead skin,

healthy undamaged skin,

good hues (gold, red, white and olive),

small looking pores,

even skin tone

and bright/glowing skin

is there anything else that I should have my skin be like?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and damnit
Yea aim for good skin.
What a great thread.
So meaningful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascendedgeek, Deleted member 2095, shimada and 1 other person
My only problem is some pimples but is already disappearing.

Im asking if there is any other thing perfect skin has
Perfect skin is little to No Nasolabiol folds.
Clear skin with no pimples or scars.
No moles.Smooth high collagen

Perfect skin is little to No Nasolabiol folds.
Clear skin with no pimples or scars.
No moles.Smooth high collagen
alright. and everything else I said right?

alright. and everything else I said right?
Yeah.You will know when you have perfect Skin.Just go outside where no one sees you and take selfies close and far away.
I do that sometimes to check how my skin looks outside.
Because Inside you cant really see everything

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Look up things to increase fibroblast cell count/ proliferating cells

Hint: exercise, low cortisol, laughing, healthy diet
And have a good skincare routine involving retin a sunscreen and moisturizer

• +1
Look up things to increase fibroblast cell count/ proliferating cells

Hint: exercise, low cortisol, laughing, healthy diet
And have a good skincare routine involving retin a sunscreen and moisturizer
Or just increasing cellular health in all cells, skin cells being most important. Increasing mitochondrial count in all cells too and avoiding senescence and apoptosis.

The whole "Moar Collagen" thing is warped on here. Sure you can have fucked collagen, but you can't really expect to have great looking skin if Collagen is the thing above all that people look at. Elastin is just as important. Skin cell health and Fibroblast cell health for creating Collagen are more important than "Collagen" itself or trying to achieve a unobtainable "turbo-charged" mechanism of synthesizing Collagen which seems to be believed. CS is just a static process, it can't be amped up. If the synthesis process is working correctly, that's all that can be done regarding Collagen Synthesis.
as far as I know

this is what I should try and achieve

Clear skin,

high collagen,

wet/hydrated looking skin,

moisturised skin,

skin free from dead skin,

healthy undamaged skin,

good hues (gold, red, white and olive),

small looking pores,

even skin tone

and bright/glowing skin

is there anything else that I should have my skin be like?
Do all the good things for clear skin and don't do all the bad things. That's how to ensure maximum certainty.

There could be thousands of things on the "Do" and "Don't" lists though. But not impossible to do everything and stick with it.

• +1
Or just increasing cellular health in all cells, skin cells being most important. Increasing mitochondrial count in all cells too and avoiding senescence and apoptosis.

The whole "Moar Collagen" thing is warped on here. Sure you can have fucked collagen, but you can't really expect to have great looking skin if Collagen is the thing above all that people look at. Elastin is just as important. Skin cell health and Fibroblast cell health for creating Collagen are more important than "Collagen" itself or trying to achieve a unobtainable "turbo-charged" mechanism of synthesizing Collagen which seems to be believed. CS is just a static process, it can't be amped up. If the synthesis process is working correctly, that's all that can be done regarding Collagen Synthesis.
Fibroblasts produce almpst everything’s in your skin including elastin hylauronic acid etc thats why i told him to increase cell count

I’ve tasted for more than 500 hrs now and I haven’t seen any difference in my skin. Minoxidil fucks u up but for healthy people exercising is legit

Fibroblasts produce almpst everything’s in your skin including elastin hylauronic acid etc thats why i told him to increase cell count

I’ve tasted for more than 500 hrs now and I haven’t seen any difference in my skin. Minoxidil fucks u up but for healthy people exercising is legit
Sure, fibroblasts are really important. But when you're increasing cell/mito count, you're doing it for all cells. It's harder to increase cell count for specific cells. So increasing mito count in all healthy cells, skin cells, fibroblasts etc is like 2 birds with one stone. I'm not sure if PGC1a can actually create new cells in anywhere other than the brain though.

For sure you can keep mitochondria maxxing in all your healthy cells with a nice protocol and some PQQ. Maintaining cellular health is what's important, because if all your cells are functioning well, they'll need more mitochondria to function even better, instead of creating completely new cells to function better. New cells are typically only created when the body gets rid of dead cells during autophagy, then new cells take the place of the dead/dysfunctional ones and start as a blank canvas. Then it's up to you to make sure the new cells don't go into apoptosis or go senescent, and to ensure they work hard at their job, and if they need to work even harder, then you can increase mitochondria through PGC1a -> Mitogenesis.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Sure, fibroblasts are really important. But when you're increasing cell/mito count, you're doing it for all cells. It's harder to increase cell count for specific cells. So increasing mito count in all healthy cells, skin cells, fibroblasts etc is like 2 birds with one stone. I'm not sure if PGC1a can actually create new cells in anywhere other than the brain though.

For sure you can keep mitochondria maxxing in all your healthy cells with a nice protocol and some PQQ. Maintaining cellular health is what's important, because if all your cells are functioning well, they'll need more mitochondria to function even better, instead of creating completely new cells to function better. New cells are typically only created when the body gets rid of dead cells during autophagy, then new cells take the place of the dead/dysfunctional ones and start as a blank canvas. Then it's up to you to make sure the new cells don't go into apoptosis or go senescent, and to ensure they work hard at their job, and if they need to work even harder, then you can increase mitochondria through PGC1a -> Mitogenesis.
Dude im really curious to see what ur skin looks like now with all that knowledge u have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Mateusz74
I sent a zoomed in pic of my skin (on my face) to @Lifeisgood72 a while a go (without doxxing myself). He might still have the pic so if you want to ask him, I'm giving him permission to give it to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
which should I use and how often:
Retin a, adapalene, tretinoit?

I sent a zoomed in pic of my skin (on my face) to @Lifeisgood72 a while a go (without doxxing myself). He might still have the pic so if you want to ask him, I'm giving him permission to give it to you
Nvm sounds like too much work

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
It looks pretty good
You've said before that your skin looks almost as good as Barrett's. What's it missing? Where's the flaw?

You've said before that your skin looks almost as good as Barrett's. What's it missing? Where's the flaw?
It's missing perfection and prime jb pussy juice which increases collagen by 100000000%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
SHIT SKIN hindu dindu cope

It's basically perfect, his forehead looks like playdoh his skin is so thick and glowy.
this nigga really got banned

what is pqq and pgc1a?