What Should I be doing eye area wise?

killroychris

killroychris

Iron
its come to my attention that my eye area is descends me so badly do i have to cope or is there something i can do

Attachments

• 041FB902-D000-476F-A73C-3E47D52D045B.mp4
    1.4 MB
Supraorbital + infraorbital rim implants

its come to my attention that my eye area is descends me so badly do i have to cope or is there something i can do
Everything was so good until I saw that cantal tilt :feelswah: Get a medial canthus and supraorbital rim implant

eye area is not all that bad, only flaw that jumps out to me is NCT. So fix that if u want with a canthoplasty.

Everything was so good until I saw that cantal tilt :feelswah: Get a medial canthus and supraorbital rim implant
I think I have a neutral i dont know why it looks like that on my phone camera you think its possible I can softmax to htn?

I think I have a neutral i dont know why it looks like that on my phone camera you think its possible I can softmax to htn?
You are low htn. Cantal tilt is a cope to some point if rest of your face is already harmonical. Cantal tilt only matters to sub 8 copers. Increase you bone density and you are good to go. Eat a bunch of protein and dairy and sun bath. You are good

You are low htn. Cantal tilt is a cope to some point if rest of your face is already harmonical. Cantal tilt only matters to sub 8 copers. Increase you bone density and you are good to go. Eat a bunch of protein and dairy and sun bath. You are good
I sunbathe and eat lots of protein as of recent was tbinking about using volufine on my lips

• +1
Reactions: Venzord
wont increasing bone density only make you heavier?