What should I be taking for height at 18?

H

huracaan

Iron
Hi,

I'm 18 and I'm roughly 5'11, my dad was 6'2 roughly at his peak. At this point I just started college and the BP is hitting harder than it ever has for me, hence why I even made an account here. I'm sick of it tbh. I feel so average here, every guy is at least 5'11. Every guy I see who is already talking to girls is either 6'2+ or is close to HTN. I'm extremely overweight right now and I'm trying to find a stack that will help me grow taller and give me more bone mass (and add some inches down there) I'm really against using needles but its getting to the point that I dont even care anymore. Im not special in any category, my voice is high pitched, im fat, im only 5'11, ect....

I get $250/m from working and I have like $800 in my checking account. Willing to spend most of it to see results.

I'm looking into
CJC1295
Aromasin 25mg (pills)
DHT Cream for dick growth and possibly deeper voice

Background:
I have attached an official height chart from my doctor.
My mom is a health nut, so I've never really used Teflon pans, touched receipts, eaten shit, drank soda, never had any seed oils, avoided most microplastics, etc you know what I mean. So why do I have such low test??
Why do I look and sound so young??

Stats:
5'11
245lb (IK I need to lose weight, I'm down over 20lbs in 2 months)

Just looking for any advice, I've done a ton of research but I was wondering if anyone smarter could look at my growth charts or come up with something for me, or give me tips.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-27 224146.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-27 224146.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14
you cant take anything it wont work, but you can still make it , when did you hit puberty

• +1
Hi,

I'm 18 and I'm roughly 5'11, my dad was 6'2 roughly at his peak. At this point I just started college and the BP is hitting harder than it ever has for me, hence why I even made an account here. I'm sick of it tbh. I feel so average here, every guy is at least 5'11. Every guy I see who is already talking to girls is either 6'2+ or is close to HTN. I'm extremely overweight right now and I'm trying to find a stack that will help me grow taller and give me more bone mass (and add some inches down there) I'm really against using needles but its getting to the point that I dont even care anymore. Im not special in any category, my voice is high pitched, im fat, im only 5'11, ect....

I get $250/m from working and I have like $800 in my checking account. Willing to spend most of it to see results.

I'm looking into
CJC1295
Aromasin 25mg (pills)

Background:
My mom is a health nut, so I've never really used Teflon pans, touched receipts, eaten shit, drank soda, never had any seed oils, avoided most microplastics, etc you know what I mean. So why do I have such low test??

Stats:
5'11

Just looking for any advice, I've done a ton of research but I was wondering if anyone smarter could look at my growth charts or come up with something for me, or give me tips.

Thanks
Dht cream is cope just do test e masteron or anadrol

because its genetics nigga , and ur also fat

• +1
Hi,

I'm looking into
CJC1295
Aromasin 25mg (pills)

Background:

Stats:
5'11

Thanks
Do CJC with dac and mk677 and aromasin also hgh if you want to grow but first check of your growth plates are open while cutting get as much protein in and don't starve yourslef go down to a 200 calorie deficit so you don't start growth it will help in the long run pm me if you need anymore advice :D

Sleep, sunlight, no excersize, raw meat, blood, raw milk and low stress levels.

• +1
Hi,

I'm looking into
CJC1295
Aromasin 25mg (pills)

Background:

Stats:
5'11

Thanks
18 years old and height maxxing while being fucking 5"11 while you can just fraud 3 inches (1.7 inches from new air force 1 1 inches from lifts)

If your test is too low ask your urologist a TRT

• +1
Do CJC with dac and mk677 and aromasin also hgh if you want to grow but first check of your growth plates are open while cutting get as much protein in and don't starve yourslef go down to a 200 calorie deficit so you don't start growth it will help in the long run pm me if you need anymore advice :D
I appreciate how you actually answered the question instead of saying "your fat"

I will give my colleges doctor a call and see if they can give me an xray, IDK what im going to tell them. How do I even ask for something like this? Ideally i'd also get a blood test? What kinda BS do I need to feed them to get them to do both for me?

Also I'm cutting right now, im eating 1700 cals a day while my maintenance is roughly 2600. I've been consistent and I am seeing results, would this be a problem whilst taking these compounds?

Thanks

• +1
I appreciate how you actually answered the question instead of saying "your fat"

I will give my colleges doctor a call and see if they can give me an xray, IDK what im going to tell them. How do I even ask for something like this? Ideally i'd also get a blood test? What kinda BS do I need to feed them to get them to do both for me?

Also I'm cutting right now, im eating 1700 cals a day while my maintenance is roughly 2600. I've been consistent and I am seeing results, would this be a problem whilst taking these compounds?

Thanks
No problem bro

Sleep, sunlight, no excersize, raw meat, blood, raw milk and low stress levels.
Mfs say shit like this but never stop to think about how hard it is to actually get your hands on high quality enough meat/blood that you could consume it raw safely. Idk where you guys are living but in the US raw milk and blood are not easy to come by, especially if you are a youngcel

Height is genetically determined unless youre malnourished or lack any hormones that are responsible for growth

I hit puberty pretty late, I still feel like im not even fully finished, I think im tanner stage 4.2 right now.
tanner stage doesnt matter, after i hit puberty i was at tanner stage 5 "end of puberty" 1 year later, thats why its fucking retarded

Lose a ton of weight and you will forget this was ever even a "problem". Besides, ull likely hit at least 6ft within the next year.