what should i buy my dad ?from the money im gonna make from nfts next week

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
im gonna make 3.2k next week what should i buy my dad?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
buy yourself a skull wraparound implant so you don't need to suck jut and morph your jaw in every pic you post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15827 and 6 others
buy yourself a skull wraparound implant so you don't need to suck jut and morph your jaw in every pic you post
i dont morph or suck in my jaw

Somebody ban this curry faggot who get zero validation irl and comes here on .org to brag about muh cuckNFTbuxx...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, koalendo, Deleted member 19551 and 3 others
Somebody ban this curry faggot who get zero validation irl and comes here on .org to brag about muh cuckNFTbuxx...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
On the other hand…some people HATE NFTs.
They think they are stupid, and get enraged every time they hear a picture of a monkey just sold for more than their mortgage.
At first, I didn’t get the hate.
I mean..it’s ok if it’s not your thing. But why hate it? Do you hate paintings the same way you hate NFTs?
Now, I get it.
Because NFTs feel like get-rich-quick schemes. Artists making millions for a digital doodle? Random dudes flipping NFTs and making millions? And if a get-rich-quick scheme is happening, and you’re not the one getting rich…it feels bad. I get it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
On the other hand…some people HATE NFTs.
They think they are stupid, and get enraged every time they hear a picture of a monkey just sold for more than their mortgage.
At first, I didn’t get the hate.
I mean..it’s ok if it’s not your thing. But why hate it? Do you hate paintings the same way you hate NFTs?
Now, I get it.
Because NFTs feel like get-rich-quick schemes. Artists making millions for a digital doodle? Random dudes flipping NFTs and making millions? And if a get-rich-quick scheme is happening, and you’re not the one getting rich…it feels bad. I get it.
Whats nft make me rich nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Whats nft make me rich nigga
tbh i dont flip nfts i just mod discord servers and collab manage the higher rated projects with 100k followers on twitter i earn a grand the lower rated ones like 70k twitter followrs i make 700 dollars, modding dicord servers i get paid 500 dollars very two weeks

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
tbh i dont flip nfts i just mod discord servers and collab manage the higher rated projects with 100k followers on twitter i earn a grand the lower rated ones like 70k twitter followrs i make 700 dollars, modding dicord servers i get paid 500 dollars very two weeks
How many ppl on ur discord ? How do you do ? Its like a job proposal or u grow ur own discord?

• Woah
How many ppl on ur discord ? How do you do ? Its like a job proposal or u grow ur own discord?
the discord i mod are nft projects that made millions from its sales i mod the discord to keep it alive and the community strong like i host kahoots and all

• Woah
the discord i mod are nft projects that made millions from its sales i mod the discord to keep it alive and the community strong like i host kahoots and all
So ur like chad iq?

• Woah
So ur like chad iq?
idk any retard can do it tbh , you just need connections my life changed after watching American psycho i sociopath maxxed to the extreme and my high trust and angular jaw , FWHR {1.93} face makes people believe im competent in doing shit

• Woah
idk any retard can do it tbh , you just need connections my life changed after watching American psycho i sociopath maxxed to the extreme and my high trust and angular jaw , FWHR {1.93} face makes people believe im competent in doing shit
How u got recruted? Im like the highest T faced male on this forum tbh

• +1
How u got recruted? Im like the highest T faced male on this forum tbh
tbh start a twitter account and metmask wallet to store crypto , and just start connecting with people on twtter just type nfts on twitter and you get a whole list of people , honestly for me i made connection through joining discord servers and talking with people in higher positions than me they make much more money than me , this one guy quit his doc job cause of the money he was making

• Woah
tbh start a twitter account and metmask wallet to store crypto , and just start connecting with people on twtter just type nfts on twitter and you get a whole list of people , honestly for me i made connection through joining discord servers and talking with people in higher positions than me they make much more money than me , this one guy quit his doc job cause of the money he was making
Omg thats insane. Bro. If you have any way to help a fellow mate, i would never betray smb and always pay back any help. Like legit ded srs. And i would help you in any way i can

Omg thats insane. Bro. If you have any way to help a fellow mate, i would never betray smb and always pay back any help. Like legit ded srs. And i would help you in any way i can
i aint helping anyone in this toxic ass forum sry i dont trust anyone you seem like a nice guy but do your own homework just go on youtube and watch on how to get started on nfts they will tell you everything

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TurkishAscender and Deleted member 18840