What should i cook for breakfast tomorrow?

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
American Style thing? Like eggs and sausage never tried that before might do that tbh nglll or after yesterday

Vermicelli with milk and sweetener

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
  • So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I dont know what that shit is and prob dont have the stuff, ima need to buy some sausages
What about french toasts and coffee?

• +1
Trenbologna sandwiches

• JFL
What about french toasts and coffee?
I dont know what french toast is and i dont drink coffee, dont like the taste and caffeine doesnt work for me. Normally I would do bacon sausage egg, but will do sausage egg. Because Pork is haram, and Bacon has Pork. I'm Muslim.
Trenbologna sandwiches
Alr eating that rn tastes like shit and metallic but yeah i get ur point u want me to get jacked

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 72783 and MaghrebGator
Make pita bread
It tastes awesome

I dont know what french toast is and i dont drink coffee, dont like the taste and caffeine doesnt work for me. Normally I would do bacon sausage egg, but will do sausage egg. Because Pork is haram, and Bacon has Pork. I'm Muslim.

Alr eating that rn tastes like shit and metallic but yeah i get ur point u want me to get jacked
Based that you are muslim.

Dude those meals im sharing with you are amazing. Have you really never made french toast? It's an amazing breakfast, probably my favourite one competing with harsha with honey which is a moroccan thing

You break 2 or 3 eggs, scramble them in a plate with a very little milk and some salt, get ready the frying pan with sunflower oil, shower a toast with the scrambled eggs and put them in the pan. Leave the toasts until they become golden on each side (20-30 seconds per side) and then again and again with every toast

If you don't want the calories of sunflower oil you can make it in the oven for 200 degrees 25-30 minutes and just put very little sunflower oil so that the toast doesn't get stuck

You can put then honey on it or syrup or whatever, or eat it without anything. Anyways it is amazing.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ltsOver, HTN_Mentalcel and asdvek
Based that you are muslim.

Dude those meals im sharing with you are amazing. Have you really never made french toast? It's an amazing breakfast, probably my favourite one competing with harsha with honey which is a moroccan thing

You break 2 or 3 eggs, scramble them in a plate with a very little milk and some salt, get ready the frying pan with sunflower oil, shower a toast with the scrambled eggs and put them in the pan. Leave the toasts until they become golden on each side (20-30 seconds per side) and then again and again with every toast

If you don't want the calories of sunflower oil you can make it in the oven and just put very little sunflower oil so that the toast doesn't get stuck

You can put then honey on it or syrup or whatever, or eat it without anything. Anyways it is amazing.
Nah bhai french is haram middle east only the type of toast i know has butter sausage or sujuk and tomato sauce but yeah the shit ur saying sounds interesting might try that one out sometime thanks

• Woah
Nah bhai french is haram middle east only the type of toast i know has butter sausage or sujuk and tomato sauce but yeah the shit ur saying sounds interesting might try that one out sometime thanks
I think we are having language barriers

A toast is a toast here bhai, a piece of sliced bread, nothing haram.

• Woah
sunflower oil

• JFL
20 eggs in the name of adonisss

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek and HTN_Mentalcel
yo whats wrong with sunflower oil
Seed oils are shit just jewgle ""EFA deficiency"". use extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil is even better though.

• +1
Seed oils are shit just jewgle ""EFA deficiency"". use extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil is even better though.
I've been using sunflower oil this whole time I think, my mom too. Not sure though I just put some random oil in the frying pan.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
American Style thing? Like eggs and sausage never tried that before might do that tbh nglll or after yesterday
cigarette + coffee

• JFL
I've been using sunflower oil this whole time I think, my mom too. Not sure though I just put some random oil in the frying pan.
Bro its dogshit, every time i go to a restraunt or eat out they all fucking use seed oils, every time i get acne the next day. Its one of the worst things to put in the body srs, theirs a reason their pushing this shit. Fucking jews.

• +1
Pasta alla carbonara

Weihnachtsstollen