What should I do and what could I do to improve body as a 16 yr old (pics)

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
Screenshot 1647
Screenshot 1646
Screenshot 1645

Screenshot 1650

I'm 5'9 and 140 pounds. I need to know because my body looks very non non threatening and narrow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8744
Go for mk-677 for more height, gymmax for a year and you'll look better

I can’t really say which muscle groups to focus on the first few pictures look really distorted, but it looks like your physique is pretty good already, but I’d say improve upper chest, and arms. You’re working with something pretty good already though so 👍

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
yeah your frame is fucked your shoulders to waist ratio and just shoulders and chest width in general isnt great

i literally have like no muscles but my frame is honestly extremely good so somewhat lucky i guesssss

again i have no muscle, but i have had a girl tell me before "I like your chest but i dont know why" cause they dont know shit about why they like what theey like even tho i have no muscle definition, she was likee "i just likee to stare at ur chest" shes talking about my upper body frame

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Nice bait
IMG 20200803 032911

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, godirl and Deleted member 5891
I can’t really say which muscle groups to focus on the first few pictures look really distorted, but it looks like your physique is pretty good already, but I’d say improve upper chest, and arms. You’re working with something pretty good already though so 👍
I think my shoulder area and pecs need work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8744
I think my shoulder area and pecs need work
Shoulders are some thing that everybody should be trying to improve no matter how wide your clavicles are so yeah overhead presses, later raises, rows, pull-ups, and incline bench press and increase your calories so you’ll be gaining good mass for your “frame muscles”. Good luck man

Gymmaxx asap

do u have a pull up bar

Nah, only dumbbells, I could buy it if it is necessary though
buy pull up bar and put dumbbells into backup for weighted calisthenics

research calisthenic exercises for different muscle group and when it gets too easy do harder variation or do it weighted

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, UglyGod360 and Deleted member 4671
U look nice, for a 61y/o

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
muscle insertions dont look good which is expected from those that arent white or black.

Just eat a good diet and run the jason blaha 5x5, if your face is bloated then cut down to 10 percent bf first beforehand.

Clavicle lengthening can add 4 inches total to shoulder width.

• +1
muscle insertions dont look good which is expected from those that arent white or black.

Just eat a good diet and run the jason blaha 5x5, if your face is bloated then cut down to 10 percent bf first beforehand.
I already do that, my face isn't bloated i'm not fat anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and UglyGod360
You have a very good body just keep gymmaxxing bro.

Screenshot 1658

me flexing hard

• +1