What should I do for eyebrow and eyelash growth?

Burgermaxxer

Burgermaxxer

Iron
I have been looking at different ways to grow/thicken eyebrows and eyelashes. I saw that topical minoxodil could effect your skin and right now skin is my biggest weakness which I am already working on but should I take oral minoxiil or try topical oils, what do y'all reccommend/what has worked for y'all? Appreciate any tips

I have been looking at different ways to grow/thicken eyebrows and eyelashes. I saw that topical minoxodil could effect your skin and right now skin is my biggest weakness which I am already working on but should I take oral minoxiil or try topical oils, what do y'all reccommend/what has worked for y'all? Appreciate any tips
i use castor oil and it works pretty well im not sure how it works for eyelashes but my eyebrows have grown and gotten denser

• +1
Reactions: Burgermaxxer
how do you apply it and how long did you start seeing results with it
depends what brand you buy it from but it comes with a pipette and you just put it in the oil and then squeeze it onto your eyebrows and then I slightly smear it evenly across so its not clumped also after about 1 week I saw some of the gaps that were previously in my eyebrows filled with small hairs

• +1
Reactions: Burgermaxxer