What should I do if I see my seniors or friends in tinder while swiping?

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Created a account just now and started swiping. I come across my classmate and a senior Wtf. I am scared, what if they recognise me. Should I delete It?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax and BrettyBoy
Low T if u do. You have just as much right to be on there as they do. Swipe right on them to show that you don't give af.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, rockndogs, IWantToMax and 3 others
Low T if u do. You have just as much right to be on there as they do. Swipe right on them to show that you don't give af.
:dafuckfeels: Idk man. I am 16. Imagine those seniors taking a screenshots of my tinder and spreading rumors about how desperate I am or something else

:dafuckfeels: Idk man. I am 16. Imagine those seniors taking a screenshots of my tinder and spreading rumors about how desperate I am or something else
Do it before they do, take ss of theirs to use as ammo should the need arise.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Got any matches yet?

They don't give a fuck about you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rockndogs, IWantToMax, Gebirgscel and 1 other person
Created a account just now and started swiping. I come across my classmate and a senior Wtf. I am scared, what if they recognise me. Should I delete It?
depends. if ur a quiet aspie boy then u should probably delete it, since those girls are definitely gonna start gossiping, and everyones gonna think "haha the weird kid is on tinder LMAO what a loser"

• So Sad
THEY PROBABLY HAVE NO IDEA YOU’RE THERE

• +1
THEY PROBABLY HAVE NO IDEA YOU’RE THERE
Good to hear.

@Drugs
What would you rate her?
IMG 20191102 212736

What you should do, is do them.

Piss on them

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
They wouldnt care. Even if they do just tell them that you did it as a social experience/joke

Fuck them and add them to your list

how long has it been up? also if they see you on tinder they will probbably tell everyone that your on tinder
Been two hours or three

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
Been two hours or three
must be brutal tbh, yea i ran a tinder expirement and i was panicking when i didnt get the amount of desired matches i expected to get in a few hours. it really takes a hit into your ego tbh. its like swallowing a blackpill up the ass. literally makes you hate all women.

Just change this sites name to indiamax.me tbh

They're on that site, just like you.

Bro everyone uses tinder nowadays jfl relax

I swipe right on my coworkers all the time, you either tease them about it or you actually fuck them(NEVER HAPPENS), so its a win win

I swipe right on my coworkers all the time, you either tease them about it or you actually fuck them(NEVER HAPPENS), so its a win win
That's cuz you above 18 nigga. I am 16
must be brutal tbh, yea i ran a tinder expirement and i was panicking when i didnt get the amount of desired matches i expected to get in a few hours. it really takes a hit into your ego tbh. its like swallowing a blackpill up the ass. literally makes you hate all women.
I am hoping to get at least 3 matches or likes in tinder in a day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back