What should i do in this situation

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
There was this MTB girl i was talking to everyday 2 yrs ago, i wasnt much attracted to her physically but i liked her personality, then we stopped talking and we left each other on read many times, but i didnt care for like 3 months, then suddenly she came back in my thoughts but She was obviously talking with other guys... until now, now She Is talking with One of my Friends(i mog him PSL and height but he appealmogs me cause he has tatoos although he's 5'6 and She Is taller than him) and this makes me feel awkward when i am with him, cause he knows that i was talking to her before, and also makes me feel sad cause i don't want them to end up togheter and also him to read my chats etc.

what should i do
im 6'0 mid-high MTN if this helps

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and truthhurts
go slay high mtb and post it where you know she’ll find it

Hopefuel for me my nigga :chad:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Just leave it alone
There was this MTB girl i was talking to everyday 2 yrs ago, i wasnt much attracted to her physically but i liked her personality, then we stopped talking and we left each other on read many times, but i didnt care for like 3 months, then suddenly she came back in my thoughts but She was obviously talking with other guys... until now, now She Is talking with One of my Friends(i mog him PSL and height but he appealmogs me cause he has tatoos although he's 5'6 and She Is taller than him) and this makes me feel awkward when i am with him, cause he knows that i was talking to her before, and also makes me feel sad cause i don't want them to end up togheter and also him to read my chats etc.

what should i do
im 6'0 mid-high MTN if this helps

bump height Is cope btw

yh but It feels so fucking awkward i don't wanna go out with him anymore although i like him as a person
fuck her anyway you're cucking yourself

• +1
Reactions: goo25
fuck her anyway you're cucking yourself
Ur right i have such a low t mentality

if u meant fuck her in a sexual way i don't think She Is attracted to me

Last edited:
Cuck him and fuck her

• Hmm...
i don't think She Is attracted to me
How do u know ? Some females will make u actually believe that they arent but in reality they are

• +1
Reactions: joel.cc4 and goo25
How do u know ? Some females will make u actually believe that they arent but in reality they are
She Is not much into prettyboys and that's what i am

• So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29

• JFL