What should I do?(Need help)

A

ardastar

Iron
I am 6’2(188 cms) and currently weigh 90 kg(200lbs) and have visible love handles and belly?

How much should I cut to?Should I cut to 160 lbs and then eat at maintenance and try to build some muscles?

I really wanna know my true genetic potential and be lean.Give some advice

are you skinny fat or do u have atleast a bit of muscle?

tbh just cut in a small deficit and then bulk back up

are you skinny fat or do u have atleast a bit of muscle?

tbh just cut in a small deficit and then bulk back up
Yea actually i am skinny fat and need to lose body fat and yes I have bit of muscles

Yea actually i am skinny fat and need to lose body fat and yes I have bit of muscles
then just be in a slight calorie deficit until you are lean and muscular enough to where ur satisfied and bulk up again tbh

then just be in a slight calorie deficit until you are lean and muscular enough to where ur satisfied and bulk up again tbh
Wait so should I cut to 160 lbs from 200 lbs and then bulk again or maybe eat in a maintenance?

• +1
Reactions: dbva
Wait so should I cut to 160 lbs from 200 lbs and then bulk again or maybe eat in a maintenance?
cut down but slowly, dont cut aggressively cuz you'll just lose the small amount of muscle u have + be malnutritioned, be in like a 100-200 calorie deficit to 160, then once ur happy bulk up again, dont rush it

cut down but slowly, dont cut aggressively cuz you'll just lose the small amount of muscle u have + be malnutritioned, be in like a 100-200 calorie deficit to 160, then once ur happy bulk up again, dont rush it
Yeah but wont be going 40 lbs down with 160 calorie deficit take alot of time should I then just aggressive cut like 500 calories deficit and then at 160 bulk up to 175

Calorie deficit 400 calories till you’re 160,don’t loose muscle weight though

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, ardastar and imthesupremecel
Yeah but wont be going 40 lbs down with 160 calorie deficit take alot of time should I then just aggressive cut like 500 calories deficit and then at 160 bulk up to 175
idk man, just dont rush it

• +1
Reactions: ardastar