What should I do (serious question)?

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
I'll put this briefly: I have a friendly who likes me, and that cares a lot about me, but I'm not attracted to her. She's a 3-3.5 PSL, I guess? Anyways, I really like her as a person, and she has an amazing body, but I just don't like her face. :/. Should I go out with her, and force myself to like her?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413, BigBoy, Bignuts and 1 other person
Beggars cant be choosers.
Punani is punani, just go for it you faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xanderthegr8r, Deleted member 10709, quakociaptockh and 5 others
Beggars cant be choosers.
Punani is punani, just go for it you faggot
I preffer to looksmaxx fully first. I still have some things to do. And I wouldn't go out with someone if I'm not attracted; now that I think about it, it sounds like a bad idea to go out with her.

Leanmax 12% bf and beard fraud so you can looksmax to high tier normie

I preffer to looksmaxx fully first. I still have some things to do. And I wouldn't go out with someone if I'm not attracted; now that I think about it, it sounds like a bad idea to go out with her.
She has a nice body, you'll be able to fuck her just fine unless you're mega low t.
Quit being a fag and making excuses, just go for it.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and BigBoy
Leanmax 12% bf and beard fraud so you can looksmax to high tier normie
That's a part of my plan. But I have autism, and finding someone that will like me is going to be hard.

• +1
Reactions: DDTyler
She has a nice body, you'll be able to fuck her just fine unless you're mega low t.
Quit being a fag and making excuses, just go for it.
I know that, but I really care about her, and I don't want to hurt her.

That's a part of my plan. But I have autism, and finding someone that will like me is going to be hard.
This is your chance

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and Deleted member 10413
You don't have to go out with her. Just pump and dump.

I know that, but I really care about her, and I don't want to hurt her.
Giphy

Why be friends with a girl if you arent planning to fuck her jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
Should I go out with her, and force myself to like her
With this mentality your relationship would last a few weeks at most. Its best to just avoid the heartbreak and move on.

• +1
Reactions: DDTyler
I'll put this briefly: I have a friendly who likes me, and that cares a lot about me, but I'm not attracted to her. She's a 3-3.5 PSL, I guess? Anyways, I really like her as a person, and she has an amazing body, but I just don't like her face. :/. Should I go out with her, and force myself to like her?
Lol, go for it, maybe you will get used to seeing her face and it won't bother you,

Nigga you’re subhuman get some pussy if you somehow can

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and DDTyler
If there is a foid that you can fuck, that means you are not ugly.

You want to be attracted and feel love, great. But that' the hardest thing to achieve in today's environment. Everybody wants a healthy relationship with mutual love, but very few will have it.

There is a gradation:
- happy relationship with mutual love
- relationship with respect, but little attraction
- crappy relationship with no respect
- no relationship at all.

Go for the second one. That means, I wish you could find love, but realistically speaking most of us will not have it.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and DDTyler
When you are shakey, if you want to do it, dont do it at all.

Normally women will give clear signs, that they are available for you. If she dont, I would not try it.Would destroy the relationship.

But if she give signs, commit to it. Just have a good time with her, even if she is not that goodlooking.
1. Commit to it, enjoy it (stop worrying, she gave you signs and showed you she wants it)
2. and focus more on being fun to be around/ have some AMOG-Stories to tell. Women want some status-information.

• +1
Reactions: SomeoneUnimportant
What psl are you? If she has a nice body too that can make up for it. It’s good to mog a girl sometimes, they will treat you like a King and buy you stuff. Is she at least not a land whale?