what should I do to ascend ?

JustBeConfidentBruh

JustBeConfidentBruh

Bronze
What can I do to ascend whether its hardmaxxing or softmaxxing

softmaxxing: im trying to get longer lanshes better and denser eyebrows better coloring and ill tan so if you can help me with tanning that would be appreciate it

Hardmaxxing: Saddled infraorbiatal implants for my horrible under eye support and a lateral canthoplasty , if you didn't already Notice I have NCT

So I took pics from every angle possible

these are current pics but when I was leaning out I was at around 18 to 16 Bf%

what should I do @Clavicular ??:feelswhy::feelswah:

pay me 20€ and i’ll tell u everything

• JFL
Reactions: descension
pay me 20€ and i’ll tell u everything
Bruh my broke 3rd world country living ass can not pay you 20€ this is like what my parents make month

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: goat123, LooksThinker, jordanbarrettjaw and 2 others
Only surgery will give you an Ascension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828
It's over for you lol

• +1
Reactions: descension and JustBeConfidentBruh
rhino, jaw implants/fillers
Jaw implants for what bro ,what are you talking about I have 0.87 to 0.88 bi-zygomatic to bi-gonial width and the ideal is 0.90 maybe a rhino but least likely, stop trolling y'all are not helping

Jaw implants for what bro ,what are you talking about I have 0.87 to 0.88 bi-zygomatic to bi-gonial width and the ideal is 0.90 maybe a rhino but least likely, stop trolling y'all are not helping
its not about the ratios idiot its about how it looks you asked what do you need to ascend i told you

its not about the ratios idiot its about how it looks you asked what do you need to ascend i told you
Thank you I guess I mean I ain't doing any kind of implants until I lean down I'm 20+ bf%

the bets maxxing strategy for a third world shitskin is to join the russian army and assist them in ukraine. :)

• +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh
Jesus max

Fade the sides

Put on muscle

4211109 17193078037841

Maybe shape eyebrows a bit? That's about it, probably haircut would help you a lot in this case, something modern

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and JustBeConfidentBruh
View attachment 3000972
Maybe shape eyebrows a bit? That's about it, probably haircut would help you a lot in this case, something modern
it kind of does look better , but I feel it made look more cute than manly I think its because you removed the arch so it looks less aggressive, thank you non the less bhai

What can I do to ascend whether its hardmaxxing or softmaxxing

softmaxxing: im trying to get longer lanshes better and denser eyebrows better coloring and ill tan so if you can help me with tanning that would be appreciate it

Hardmaxxing: Saddled infraorbiatal implants for my horrible under eye support and a lateral canthoplasty , if you didn't already Notice I have NCT

So I took pics from every angle possible

View attachment 2998327View attachment 2998328View attachment 2998329

these are current pics but when I was leaning out I was at around 18 to 16 Bf%
View attachment 2998331View attachment 2998333

what should I do @Clavicular ??:feelswhy::feelswah:
Where do you live?

Honestly where do you live, if youre competing with white guys its over but in india youre gonna get pussy easily
Egypt, there is no way I can get pussy here without marriage, but I can fuck around+ the average person here is like 5'7 and don't care about looks and think it's about money and personality and if I said I do anything looks related than taking a shower they well think that I'm gay and throw me in jail

• JFL
Reactions: majesticincel
Egypt, there is no way I can get pussy here without marriage, but I can fuck around+ the average person here is like 5'7 and don't care about looks and think it's about money and personality and if I said I do anything looks related than taking a shower they well think that I'm gay and throw me in jail
Yeah bro dw, will get pussy 100% in egypt

Yeah bro dw, will get pussy 100% in egypt
This is not satire btw, i acc mean it
Idk what you mean without marriage but idk abt the culture there

What I
This is not satire btw, i acc mean it
Idk what you mean without marriage but idk abt the culture there
mean is I can't put my 11th finger in her ring with out putting a ring on her finger

• JFL
Reactions: majesticincel