What should I do to grow 1 inch?

Kilimanjaro

Kilimanjaro

Brutal nosecel
I only want to be 1 inch taller, not less, not more. I'd do hgh if I was much smaller but at my height it just doesn't worth the price and the risk for me. What are my options that I can cope with? Like stretching, mk677 etc.

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
I only want to be 1 inch taller, not less, not more. I'd do hgh if I was much smaller but at my height it just doesn't worth the price and the risk for me. What are my options that I can cope with? Like stretching, mk677 etc.
age and tanner do the tannerscale online

If you haven't done it already then one of the easiest ways to do this is to get perfect posture. A lot of people are much shorter then they should be just because they have sub optimal posture
Kyphosis-Normal-vs-Hyper.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Lolcel, Deleted member 7044 and 1 other person
Stretching, if you have a bad posture should help

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro
Lifts and stretching
Wear airmax 720s or 97/95s

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems and Kilimanjaro
mk-677 probably your best bet

depends on age if over 17

reroll life :incel:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652 and jj43
Bonesmash ur heels bro.;)

• JFL
Reactions: whydoweevenlive
Depends on height

tall people grow for a longer period of time what an irony
first time i hear someone say such thing, any legit source or examples ?
im 6' turned 17 in april btw

Depends on height

late bloomers grow for a longer period, and theyre usually taller
just being taller doesnt mean ur gonna grow longer
6' isnt tall

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
yes i read it on the heightquest forum igf1 causes your growth plates to be open longer

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and ilyess
Depends on height

I stopped growing at 14 and am 6'7". Every really tall person at my school was their adult height at 12-14.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Chintuck22, onfiresems and 2 others
yes i read it on the heightquest forum igf1 causes your growth plates to be open longer
no idea what you are talking about but aight bro

• +1
huh? hgh closes them earleir im like 99%sure
there was a study of ppl inject hgh and their bone age was older

• JFL

How old are you ?

Hgh =/= Igf pretty sure Ik what study your talking about. I'll research into the growth mechanisms of it because I would be suprised if igf-1 did cause prolonged growth as it's mainly down to estrogen levels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Hgh =/= Igf pretty sure Ik what study your talking about. I'll research into the growth mechanisms of it because I would be suprised if igf-1 did cause prolonged growth as it's mainly down to estrogen levels
yeah without aromasin their bone age is comparable to control or a bit older
estrogen is the key

So hgh is basically pure shit for heightmaxxing if it closes them earlier?

So hgh is basically pure shit for heightmaxxing if it closes them earlier?
no it doesnt affect it that significantly
i think it speeds up the aging but not by lot
coupled with exemestane its very worth it and will keep your plates open for a while

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
i grew 2 inches in 8 months with strike_poseidons methylation stack. give it a try

HRy2tQ7

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro
Just 1 inch you could cope your way through this

Seriously? What's your bone age?
dead serious. i used a stadiometer to measure. not sure what my bone age is but i am 33 years old

i took mk677 as well. i think that might have sped up the results

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, joseph and 1 other person
Stretching, posture changes and some supplements should be enough to gain 1 inch. Heightmaxxing with peptides is a meme.
Every single reported result you read, could very very likely just be due to puberty since everyone that has any results at all is young enough (15-16) where it’s not uncommon to grow taller.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
LL or rope and reroll

mk 677 is your best bet. how old are you?

dead serious. i used a stadiometer to measure. not sure what my bone age is but i am 33 years old

i took mk677 as well. i think that might have sped up the results
you grew 2 inches at 33 with his stack??!

• JFL
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive
The only realistic thing you can do is keep your spine in good shape by getting lots of sleep and doing exercises that decompress the spine. I recommend a body weight routine using a pull up bar, do pullups, leg raises and bar hangs, you will feel a nice stretch in your lumbar spine. Yoga is also good to maintain flexibility. You ideally want to be able to touch your toes or get close.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Add up results from spinal decompression, glucosamine supplementation for near 1 inch total height softmax