What should I do to lose jawline fat? Would you consider my current jaw/jawline to be ok?

vanillabean

vanillabean

come on barbie lets go party
So a while back ago when I looked at my jawline in the mirror, it looked something like this:

But when I looked at myself in the mirror again my jawline looks like the jawline of the girl on the right (the after image), and I have the prettyboy skull, which is not bad considering that I'm in my early 20s
images

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and pneumocystosis
you can't target fat.

adopt good posture, pull your hyoid up by mewing, and most importantly GET YOUR ASS ON THE TREADMILL

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and 5'7 zoomer
Cut down your intake of Sodium and carbohydrates.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Thats all I eat

I must go do some cardio
Same, I gotta stop with the fast food. My bones really pop when I don’t eat junk/fast food for over 24+ hours. Just gotta stick with a high protein diet. And stick with things like Subs,Saleds, grilled chicken, steak with low seasonings,etc

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Same, I gotta stop with the fast food. My bones really pop when I don’t eat junk/fast food for over 24+ hours. Just gotta stick with a high protein diet. And stick with things like Subs,Saleds, grilled chicken, steak with low seasonings,etc
I eat a Mediterranean diet but pack my lunch and I eat fried shrimp and quinoa for lunch everyday cause college.

I eat mostly sweets though, not burgers, fried chicken, fries, or chips

My daily diet consists of: cheerios, quinoa, rice and stew/frittata, bread, fish, veggies, ice cream, fruit, candy