What should I do to maximise my growth spurt when going through one

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, hgh script next:(
Not even sure how to tell if you're going through one, not sure if I really am but there's a chance.

What should I be doing though? My whole summer holiday I slept like donkey shit, at 2am on average every night. Should I just blast 8iu hgh like everyone says lmao?

Grey-tier question but the amount of information on height is so lackluster and contradicting it's impossible to be sure. I don't just wanna sit there and miss a golden opportunity.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Bonesmash growth plates, actively and passively

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, wastedspermcel and 6PSLcel
Not even sure how to tell if you're going through one, not sure if I really am but there's a chance.

What should I be doing though? My whole summer holiday I slept like donkey shit, at 2am on average every night. Should I just blast 8iu hgh like everyone says lmao?

Grey-tier question but the amount of information on height is so lackluster and contradicting it's impossible to be sure. I don't just wanna sit there and miss a golden opportunity.
What kind of growth spurt specifically?

What kind of growth spurt specifically?
Height growth spurt, I'm turning 16 soon. I was pretty vague tbh and didn't describe anything. Not even sure if I'm going through one but I feel like it'll happen soon:forcedsmile::feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: squintmaxxingboy and Kaari
Height growth spurt, I'm turning 16 soon. I was pretty vague tbh and didn't describe anything. Not even sure if I'm going through one but I feel like it'll happen soon:forcedsmile::feelshah:
Gotcha. Take glucosamine sulphate, it legit works. Went from 5’10 to 5’11 so far and I’ve only been on it for like a month or two give or take, like even people notice I’ve gotten taller. I don’t know how much gains you’ll make on it but at least it does help.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Just sleep and eat food and drink and breathe air and dont smoke and dont drink alcohol

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Ruakh, heyheyheybro22 and 1 other person
Megadose vit d3 when i felt my growth spurt i was taking up to 50k ius vit d3 a day (dangerous if u do it for a long time)
and blast hgh

• Hmm...
height is jsut very unpredictable. There's a reason why some people believe you can grow till 25 and others think you finish growing at like 16. I've said this on a different thread but you can't really tell when you will grow. You can not grow for 2 years during puberty and randomly get a growth spurt, it's happened. Just live life to the fullest and don't be incel and hopefully you'll grow brocel.

• +1
Scrotum pull.
But in all seriousness.
Eat well, sleep well, be active

Just live a healthy lifestyle . Anything else is
COPE

Gotcha. Take glucosamine sulphate, it legit works. Went from 5’10 to 5’11 so far and I’ve only been on it for like a month or two give or take, like even people notice I’ve gotten taller. I don’t know how much gains you’ll make on it but at least it does help.
U sure that wasn't either coincidence or spinal lengthening. I doubt it caused hard permanent bone growth.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Just sleep and eat food and drink and breathe air and dont smoke and dont drink alcohol
B-but there's 6'4 zoomers who vape and abuse substances:soy:

• +1
Reactions: squintmaxxingboy and NZb6Air
U sure that wasn't either coincidence or spinal lengthening. I doubt it caused hard permanent bone growth.
In fairness, I don't know, all I know is that I got taller taking the stuff (not that I'm getting poontang anyway despite height gain, kek).

would glucosamine chondroitine work aswell?