What should i do to not get hungry?

xevuxia

xevuxia

incel
I dont want to start cigs
What should i eat etc ?

for me besides cigarettes what helps me mask the need to eat is to be busy

Week days it’s usually very easy to not be thinking about it. When I have a lot of free times it’s harder

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and xevuxia
carnivore diet, meat & eggs. Otherwise potatoes have quite a high satiety index.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and xevuxia
Eat no carbs, eat mostly meat and whole foods

• +1
Reactions: xevuxia
Vaping and Zyns were a cheat code for me, cigs smell like shit I was on them for a month and dropped it. Eat foods high in protein to feel full, ditch junk food or anything that doesn't satisfy your hunger. Go on ecigmafia you can get geekbars for $11.99 apposed to gas stations that will upcharge them to $25. You said you didn't want to start cigs so not sure if that's all smoking products in general but vaping did the trick for me, just know you'll become reliant/addicted so fare warning, it's last case scenario.

Yea but better than gorging on a hamburger cuz u got hungry
Tbh if ur gonna cheat with a hamburger I recommend eating only that in the whole day

That way even the high calories will be eliminated because ur body burns a lot just by exsisting

Sparkling water or diet soda + gum -- tho gum is optional.
Sparkling water replaces snacking for me really effectively, so much so I bought a glass soda stream so I can easily do cuts for cheap sparkling water.

Also brush teeth after meals. Which easily stops you from eating more.

• +1
Reactions: xevuxia