What should I do to reach Chadlite tier? (video)

Gren

Gren

I'll rope someday.

Any advice? I'm pretty far from it atm, what would you advise? :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Bakin donuts 🍩 and Deprived
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived

1.Look at my thread on how to improve tear troughs, nasiolabial folds
2. workout so your test increase and you gain more confidence
3. get some friends and neurotypicity so you don't make a thread like this again
4. get a dam job, make some money, move out of your parents' place
looks are #1 but you actually look good, and theres a lot of other things to how you look which don't seem directly tied to your appearance but which are. For example you'd look a lot better if you had your own place and behaved like a social and confident person, don't you think? Sounds odd to say that at first but think about it for a second. Like you would move very different, speak differently, behave in a different way that conveyed your inner feelings forthrightly as a confident ass nigga. Right? So maybe try
or ignore me bc idk what im talking about, and this autist nord is in your same boat lol
You look pretty good nt max
he suffers from similar paranoia about his looks when he should really like play some fucking sports and study hard in school... pls no bully back erik
Results the swollen face
It does not, sucking motion does that to your cheeks. Look at chewing threads on BOTB, and the scientific articles they have, it is proven to grow your facial bones..

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, ChristianChad, Deleted member 19499 and 3 others
1.Look at my thread on how to improve tear troughs, nasiolabial folds
2. workout so your test increase and you gain more confidence
3. get some friends and neurotypicity so you don't make a thread like this again
4. get a dam job, make some money, move out of your parents' place
looks are #1 but you actually look good, and theres a lot of other things to how you look which don't seem directly tied to your appearance but which are. For example you'd look a lot better if you had your own place and behaved like a social and confident person, don't you think? Sounds odd to say that at first but think about it for a second. Like you would move very different, speak differently, behave in a different way that conveyed your inner feelings forthrightly as a confident ass nigga. Right? So maybe try
or ignore me bc idk what im talking about, and this autist nord is in your same boat lol

he suffers from similar paranoia about his looks when he should really like play some fucking sports and study hard in school... pls no bully back erik

It does not, sucking motion does that to your cheeks. Look at chewing threads on BOTB, and the scientific articles they have, it is proven to grow your facial bones..
Wdym bully back

Lower eyes and eyebrows are your weak points
You have same face shape as me jfl, better chin tho

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Wha
What are my weakpoints
1F4F1606 84B8 4330 87B7 0DAA78563E86

c

chink could be a bit wider but that's it really. maybe more thicker upper lip?

Lip lift maybe.

• +1
Reactions: Gren
I didn't sleep for long on this picture and was on caffeine. Usually my eyes are more like this:
aiyrEjW.jpg

I agree on eyebrows. It's even worse now because it's been like 4-6 months I didn't do anything to them. I used to have them colored in dark, but it was such a tiny softmax no one noticed it really.
My forehead & the too high implantation of my hair is the big problem of my face I think.

Lip lift maybe.
Yeah probably but tbh it wouldn't be enough to get the chadlite achievement :feelsmage:

NT NT NT NT NT NT
I tried to NTMaxx, always was the elephant in the room. It's too late for me, only a woman who would want to save me and who would do everything possible to integrate me benevolently into her social group would help me. But it doesn't work like that unfortunately, women don't want to "save" an clumsy late bloomer sperg.
Already chewed falim for almost a year, had great gains. Funny stuff, it made my jaw a bit asymetrical, but once I stopped and the muscles have resorbed a little, the asymmetry has disappeared although part of the masseter is still quite strong.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
good eye are would make u chadlite. u look good enough tho HTN or so

Hit the gym, get to around 12% body fat and put on some mass and you'd be around low chadlite, rn I'd say you're a solid HTN

what a narcy fag