What should I do with 350 g of blueberries? 🫐

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
I picked ~350 g yesterday. I did it one by one. I just find it a peaceful activity and also that way I only pick the best ones and I don't have to rinse them when I get home. 🍀

I'm considering my options. Last time I made a pie, but it turned out runny because I used peanut flour instead of potato flour. I could go buy that if I'm to make another pie.

I could also make a cake. Guess I would need to make/buy some kind of vanilla sauce to go along with that. Tips? I have liquid high fat cream, but I probably need some other ingredients too.

Putting them on some ice cream would be very tasty! What ice cream do you think goes best with blueberries?

Blueberry muffins are good, although I'm very inexperienced with that and I don't think I have the equipment needed to make them into the right shape.

Post tips for blueberry bakery if you have any! 😊 This is not looks related obvs, but it's OK for offtopic. Although, it's arguably related to leanmaxx and health because it has antioxidants and can be quite satiating too depending on which goodie I make.

(I will use honey instead of sugar, as it is a little bit healthier)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Roquefort, Deleted member 20370 and 4 others
bamsemaxxed

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Every night I eat the same desert, chobani yogurt plain, 10 blueberries, half a quest protein bar cut up, drizzle of Manuka honey, handful of pumpkin and sunflower seeds - try it

bamsemaxxed
I loved bamse! It's deep and MGTOWpilled
Lille skutt 2

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Every night I eat the same desert, chobani yogurt plain, 10 blueberries, half a quest protein bar cut up, drizzle of Manuka honey, handful of pumpkin and sunflower seeds - try it
I don't really like yogurt. I like oatmeal with milk, nuts and seeds. Blueberries would go well with that, although I can't eat all 350 g like that. I'm gonna have to make something big. Thank you anyway! 😊

sell them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 23239
Just eat them as is. It's the healthiest option

• Hmm...
I would probably just eat them with ice cream if I were you, or maybe with just cream.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 22124
That what poor gipsy from my village does
Wow, can I use them as chips on the poker table? I thought it was about neetmaxxing in a 1st world country but now you're making me blueberrypilled.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Deleted, it's gonna take too much time.

Last edited:
  • Woah
That what poor gipsy from my village does
you have to take into account that the op is long-term unemployed, so every penny is good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Prefer raspberries tbh, blueberries are usually sour and have this wierd sticky drying mouth feeling

• Hmm...
I really wanna lay on a ginger staceys lap while she feeds me blueberries

you have to take into account that the op is long-term unemployed, so every penny is good
Judging from his posts i think government takes care of him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
well, he spends most of his neet bucks on gym membership
How sad a human being do you have to be to take the piss on someone for taking a walk in nature? 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I made a cake :D
IMG 20230811 154835

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Nasi Lemak
Do you like my cake @Nasi Lemak? :D

• +1
Reactions: Nasi Lemak
I picked ~350 g yesterday. I did it one by one. I just find it a peaceful activity and also that way I only pick the best ones and I don't have to rinse them when I get home. 🍀
Stable diffusion xl117

i've never seen blueberries irl